Awkward times

Before we start. To those of you who were thinking and commenting 'This is happening too fast!' Yes. It is. It's supposed to, it's Oliver's personality to be flirty and pushy. And Reader-chan hasn't ever been in a relationship in this book so she(or he) wouldn't really know how to go through it. I know it escalated quickly, it did that for the plot of the story. Thanks!

After we got done... burying him, I turn to Oliver and sigh.

"Thanks." I say in a sort of choked voice. His eyes soften.

"Yeah. No problem, I mean. Everyone deserves to be honored." I nod. "Also, this might just give you some closure." He said. I look down.

"I don't need closure." I say in a quiet voice.

"Ok." He said, his voice told me that he didn't believe me though.

We start walking back to the mansion, him with a shovel in his hand.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

When we get back to the mansion, I pull the door open and walk in, not bothering to hold it for him.

Comes on Y/n. Don't mope around. It's not like he's really gone.

I smile when I remember I can see him when I sleep.

If I had nothing else to do today, I was going to try to do something productive.

I walk up the stairs and into my room. Since I didn't feel like doing anything outside. I could clean up the kitchen. It looks like a herd of bulls broke free in there.

I glance at my bedside table and see my phone. I blink and realize I haven't actually used it much since I got here, just to listen to music and stuff. I guess being cut off from the outside world kinda effects my daily life a bit.

I grab the phone and my headphones, putting them on as I walk down the stairs. I select one of my playlists and got to scrubbing dishes. I hate cleaning, but it's satisfying to look at a clean plate rather than a dirty one.

As I'm washing the dishes, swinging my hips to the songs, I start to get into it. Maybe a little too into it. I started humming then actually started singing it. Not loud, but loud enough to hear if you were in the room. That wouldn't be such a problem had it not been for my choice of music.

I put another plate in the cupboard as the song gets to the chorus.

"Fuck away the pain, erase him from your brain. Fake it like you love me, come on baby touch me-"I pick up another plate and the sponge.

"-Don't have to be ashamed if you wanna scream my name while I fuck away the pain~" (Am I the only one that has a playlist like this? No? Okay.)

I do a little spin with a glass in my hand but freeze when I see someone standing behind me, someone I still wasn't use to sing stand on two feet.

He was standing there with a blush and a horrified look.

"What?" I say as I turn back around, finishing up the glass.

"Ehm...what...was that?" He said shakily. "Because if that was directed toward someone I'm gonna ki-" I cut him off.

"It's just a song, Apollo." I say, blushing a little bit when I realize what I had been singing out loud.

"Hm...okay." He gives me a suspicious look before spinning around and walking out of the dining room.

How did my innocent little pup even know what that meant? I glance after him and see him sit down on the couch beside Oliver, Ben, and Jeff.

Oh, right.