Why?!

After hastily putting on my fire proof clothes, I head out of my room.

Walking down the stairs, I see the doorway to the living room and decide 'Hey, why not go in there?'.

I walk into the living room and as soon as I cross the threshold I see something on the ground. My eyes widen before narrowing. I walk angrily over to it and pick up the shattered pieces. All that was left of my beloved camera. You know, I've had this since I was a kid. And here it is, broken.

The people in this house really don't clean as much as they should.

I should make a funeral for it. Yeah.

Wait... Aron didn't get a funeral. Imagine how he feels about that. I know I can still talk to him but he is dead.

Wait. Oh. My. God.

I quickly throw the remaining pieces of the camera at the ground and turn to sprint up the stairs. At the thought of what I was about to do, tears started flooding my eyes and I could feel my body temperature drop.

When I get to Slender's door, I slam it open. Before he can protest I lean in.

"I'm going out." I say. I was about to shut the door again when he stops me.

"Where. We can't have you going anywhere in your condition." He said. I sigh.

"Just taking a walk around the woods, I'll be fine." He nods. Then I quickly slam the door shut and left. I rush out of the house, not even stopping to grab anything.

•••••••••

After a few minutes of walking through the woods, I see something up ahead. The tears run down my face as I rush over, throwing myself on the ground next to it.

Oh my god. Ohmygod.

All I could see was a skeleton with decaying flesh and hair hanging off. The eyes were gone and the lips were on their way. I put my hand over my mouth as choked sobs came out. The tears running down my face had frozen by now.

The atmosphere around me started going cold and it seemed like all the wildlife disappeared, except, for the maggots feasting at the flesh of the person that died because of me.

And I didn't even burry him.

I put my hands on the ground in front of me and throw my head back, letting a helpless yell come out. Then o stared at the clouds.

"Aron. When you told me that you're always watching...if you're watching now...I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry!" I yell as I collapse on the ground next to the corpse. Suddenly I hear a branch crunch behind me and look back. I see Oliver standing beside a tree behind me with a sad look on his face. Anger takes me over and the tears soon melt away.

"I'm so sorry." He said. I glare.

"I don't want your worthless pity, leave." He just looks sadder.

"Y/n, I know-" I cut him off as I stand up.

"No! You don't know! You don't know anything! Then his eyes narrow.

"You seem to have forgotten I lost my friends too!" He said spitefully.

"Yes, but there's nothing you could have done about it. If you would have tried to stop me I would have just killed you too." And then, quieter "It wasn't your fault..."

I gasp as he walks toward me, holding a shovel, an angry expression still on his face.