Kiss?!

I turn around to see Apollo, the being I trust most in this world, snarling at me. A look of betrayal and hurt passes over my face.

"A-Apollo? What are you doing boy?" I ask shakily. He the dives at me, tackling me to the ground and latching his jaw around my forearm.

"Gah! Apollo stop!" I yell, kicking at him. It was no use. Though Apollo was usually peaceful. But he could be destructive if he wanted to be.

"That's enough." I hear Oliver say. Apollo let's go of me, glaring at me before stalking away.

Oliver walks over to me as I lay on the ground, clutching my arm, with tears of pain and sadness in my eyes.

He kneels down beside me.

"You have no idea how weak and fragile you look right now:" he said, smiling. He raises the knife. I look over at Apollo for a split second before training my eyes back on the blade that was being raised above my neck.

I gasp as he knife is brought down with speed and strength.

I clench my eyes shut and flinch. But after a while I realize I felt no pain or fading feeling of the life getting drowned out of me.

I open my eyes to see Oliver still kneeling beside me, his hand holding a blade that was buried in the ground beside my neck.

"W-what?" I say in disbelief. He glares at me.

"You let me live in debt of your friend...so I will do the same. You took care of my dog over all these years. So I will let you live for the time being." He said.

My eyes start to roll back in my head as I feel myself fade out of consciousness.

o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸

I open my eyes to be met with darkness. I start to freak out until I realize something. I put my hands on either side of my head and push myself up.

I look around to see I was in my room at the mansion. But how though?

I stretch and stand up, remembering what had happened. I rush out of the room and run into someone. It just happened to be Mr. Right hand man himself. Masky.

"Oh, you're awake." He said.

"Yeah. What happened? How did I get back?" I say, confused.

"Weird story actually. So you went out to look for Apollo. After a few hours of us waiting for you, we heard a knock on the door. We found that strange since you never knock. You should start by the way." he said. I shrug and nod.

"So we went to go see who was at the door. When we opened the door, we saw a suspicious looking boy holding you, you were unconscious and bleeding from one arm with scratches all over. We immediately took you and locked the boy up in the basement, seeing as he had obviously been he cause for this." I face-palmed.

"Masky." I say.

"Yeah?" He said.

"He is definitely someone we want and a friend rather than a foe." I said. He gets confused.

"He's a killer." I say. I can almost sense his surprise.

"Oh. I'll go talk to Slender." He said, starting to turn around.

"No need. I can read minds, remember?" I hear an unmistakeable voice say behind me. We both turn around to see Slender standing behind me.

"Y/n, you go free him and tell him the rules. Masky, you explained to everyone that he shouldn't be a threat, although they should keep their guards up just in case." Me and Masky both nod before heading in separate directions.

I walk towards the basement and down the stairs. Huh, last time I was down here, I was the one who was locked up, weird.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I open the door and look inside, I see Oliver sitting on the ground, chained to the wall, he was bleeding from the side of his head and had bruises on his hands, it seems he put up a fight.

He turns his head to look at me. He grins.

"Here to finish me off?" He said challengingly.

"Save your breath, in here to get you out of those chains." I say, pointing to the chains on his wrists.

"But first, let's lay out some rules. Number one: You won't kill any person or being in this mansion. Number two: You are to have no friends in the outside world. And number three: You are now a proxy, so you will follow those guidelines which Masky will teach to you later." I say. I walk over to him.

"The breach of any of these rules will result in punishment of death and or torture." I clarify, just in case he doesn't think to listen. I then set his wrists free from the chains.

"Hey, can you look at this hand, I think it might be broken." He said. I lean down to look at his hand.

"I-" I get cut off by something being pressed against my lips. I realize what he was doing. I try to resist it but a part of me sort of enjoyed it.

My eyelids involuntarily droop closed.

Suddenly my senses come back and I pull away, grabbing his shoulders and slamming them against the stone wall.

"What he hell was that?!" I say angrily, my face red.

"It's called a kiss." He said, grinning. I punch him in the gut.

"Don't do it again." I say as I stand up and turn around, walking up the stairs.