Break in

I walk down into the living room and flop onto the couch, being careful as to not break my camera. I look up at the window and see it was almost nightfall. I sigh in annoyance and drag myself off the bed. I see Masky in the kitchen and decide to talk to him.

I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He appeared to just be walking around, pacing maybe.

He turns around to face me.

"Hey, did Slender tell you about my task?" I ask. I didn't just want to say 'Hey, walk through the woods with me at night.' He nods.

"Yes. Are you ready to go?" He said, looking at the camera in my pocket. I nod.

"Let's go. If we want to make it there by midnight we have to leave now." He said, turning around and heading towards the door.

I follow him outside and breath in the crisp autumn air.

He starts to walk through the trees so I decide to just walk beside him.

After a while of walking through the trees silently he turns his head to me while still walking.

"So what's your plan?" He asked. Uhm...

"...My plan was to follow your plan." I say quietly. He sighs like how a teacher would if their student got something wrong.

"Alright, you know what? Just go into the house, kill the family, then set a small fire to the house. I nod.

"Got it."

o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸

After a few hours of walking silently through the woods we finally made it to the edge of town where I could see a few houses smushed together.

"How about that one?" I say, pointing at a pale blue colored house. I hear him say a small "sure".

I silently run up and jump the fence, landing cleanly on the other side. Then I sneak up to the house and try the back door: locked.

I look around, searching for another way in. An idea comes to my head when I see a second story window. A jump most people wouldn't be able to make, I probably won't make it. But I have to try. I walk backwards all the way to the fence, where Masky was standing, watching.

When I get to where he was, I look up at the window, assessing the situation.

"What are you planning?" I hear Masky say. I look back at him and smile.

"Something crazy probably." I say, then I take off in the quickest sprint I could muster. When I got to the house I jumped up as quietly as I could and sort of run up the wall until I could grab the ledge under the window. I hear Masky gasp.

Using one hand to hold myself up, I grab the bottom of the window and pull it open. At least here wasn't a screen in he window. I take a look around the room before climbing up onto the window pane.

I jump down off of the pane and land on the bath mat. I was in a bathroom. I hear what sounded like multiple teen voices coming from the other side of the wall. One sounded like it was crying. I decide to listen closer.

"Hey, it's okay." I hear a male voice say.

"No. They don't even know I exist. I haven't celebrated my birthday in years!" The crying voice said. I hear some of the people in the group say reassuring things as I look around the room for a possible weapon. After looking for a while I find a small mallet by the toilet, probably used to fix a pipe.

I grip the mallet as I leave the bathroom as quietly as I could.

I make my towards the room that I heard the voices in.