Name

In case any of you didn't know, I get nightmares easily. I went haunted housing then had a horror movie marathon and I can't sleep, so I'm here! Enjoy!

I step backward and get into a fighting stance and he raises an eyebrow at me. I raise an eyebrow at him, and then glare at the shovel in his hand and the menacing way he was walking towards me. Every step he takes forward I take one backwards and we just stare at each other throughout the whole thing.
Finally he speaks.

"What are you doing?" He said. I stare at him skeptically.

"What are you doing?" I mimicked his tone of voice. He rolls his eyes and steps forward, this time taking a bigger step.

"Well-" I go to take another step away from him but he grabs my wrist with his free hand. "I was planning," he said through gritted teeth. "on helping you hurry that Corpse behind you." I gasp when I realize I was way off.

"Oh." I say as my body relaxes. Then I remember where I was and what- or rather whom was on the ground a few steps behind me.

I reach forward, grab the shovel out of his hand, and lightly hit him on the leg with it.

"Don't refer to him as 'That Corpse'. He has a name." I say as I hand the shovel back.

"Ow...okay? What's his name then?" He said. I sigh as a flashback domes to my mind. Slender warned me about this, but I left my pills at the mansion.

I wipe the tears from my eyes as I dig the plastic shovel into the dirt. Sage was holding the plastic bag that had the corpse of a small kitten in it.

"Alright...I-I'm all done." I say sadly. Sage nods and sets the bag in the shallow grave.

"Did you name it?" She asked with sympathy in her six-year-old voice. She already sounded so grown up.

I put my hand over my mouth.

"I didn't!" I exclaim. She rubs my back.

"Shh...Its okay...just think of something." She said. I nod.

"How about...Casper?" I said uncertainly. She nods again.

"That's good." 

I look into her eyes, mine sad, her's comforting. I smile through the sadness and throw my arms around her.

"Thank you. I love you Sage-y!"

I pull out of the flashback, trying my hardest not to have a breakdown at the similarity between the flashback and the present, only Aron is no kitten.

"Aron," I say. "His name wa- is, Aron."