Tape

Yay! 5k reads!

After Masky left and we stopped laughing(What drugs was I on when I wrote that chapter?) I decided to go back to sleep. Since I wasn't sobbing this time and I could think properly(sort of) I told Ben to stay off my bed while I slept.

"Oh what am I gonna do? You're one of the lightest sleepers I know." He said. I roll my eyes, he was right, if he did anything I would wake up and kill him.

"Not up for debate. Off." I say, pointing to the floor. He raises his hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay, I'm not a dog though." I smile as he climbs off of the bed and sits on the floor.

"Good boy." I say in a mocking tone before rolling over. Right before I'm about to drift off I hear his voice.

"But I'm bored." He said. I growl.

"Then find something to do. Something. You can play on my phone, computer, whatever you want. Just let me sleep!" I yell, throwing a pillow in his direction.

I hear him laugh as I drift into the dark, empty confines of unconsciousness...

I open my eyes but see nothing.

"Guess who?" I hear a voice say. This voice is the voice I love most in this world. The happy voice of a usually unhappy person.

"Hm...I wonder..." I suddenly shoot my hands up and grab onto the cold ones over my eyes.

"I...Aron?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes?" He says, pulling his hands back and walking in front of me.

"Do they...Carter and Sage...do they see me too?" I ask. He shakes his head, frowning slightly.

"Afraid not. You see, they chose not to look over you." He said sadly.

"I get why Carter would, but why Sage..?" I ask, sad and shocked. He sighs.

"When she left the world, she was all alone, and I guess she blamed It on you after a while." He said tenderly. I guess I can't blame her. It was my fault.

"O-oh." I say, looking down. Aron gets a firm smile on his face and grabs my shoulders.

"That doesn't matter though. I believe it's time for you to leave." He said as I start to drift.

"Remember I'll always be here." He said as I begin to wake up.

I slowly woke up, letting out a light groan as I stretched. Suddenly I saw a figure sitting by my bed.

"Gah!" I yell throwing the nearest thing to me, which happened to be a pillow, at the face of the intruder.

"Dude, calm down. It's me." I hear a familiar voice say. I calm down when I see that the 'intruder' was just Ben.

"Heh...whoops." I say, smiling a little.

"Hey anyway..." He starts to blush a little. "W-Why are there all these tapes under your bed..?" He asked, embarrassed. I take second to process what he meant.

"Sorry if they're...erm...private..." He said. I make a sort of (0.0) face. Then I burst out laughing.

"No." I say, hopping down from the bed.

"Let me show you one." As I grab a random tape out.

"Uh, I'd rather you didn't!" He said, flustered. I tell him to shut up as I walk over to my little tape player that was hooked up to my computer. I slid the tape in and started playing it.

Ben hesitantly walked over and Watches the screen.

It started off with the camera looking at the sidewalk as I walked. You could hear my shoes crunching on loose pebbles and dry leaves as I walked.

Then I you hear a happy sounding bark and then a (raspy/soft) female voice talk to the source of the bark. Suddenly the tape started getting disfigured as static takes the screen, then the screen goes black entirely.

"Hm?" I say as I tap on the screen. Then the tape starts again, this time it looked like the camera was on the ground, somehow catching a perfect view of a girl running in front of a boy lying on the ground, on the other side of the girl you could see a small group of people containing a certain ticking boy raising a hatchet.

"No! Stop!" She yelled. The boy lowers the hatchet and they all left except for the injured boy and the girl. She falls to her knees beside him.

You could see the tears on the girl's face and blood around the boy. You could see the boy say something to the girl and the girl nods sadly and starts to what looked to be singing. Then the boy's eyes slowly start to shut as he smiles happily and the girl starts sobbing as a scary looking dog comes up to her. Then you could see the girl look angrily at something off of the screen, then she charged at it.

The tape ends there.

Tears fill my eyes as I put my face in my hands. I picked out a random tape and it had to be that one!

Ben looks at me.

"Wow...I was way off!"