Difficulty

"For what?" He asks, confused on my calm, sad tone and actions.

"I...Apollo told me about your parents...and also...for everything I've said and done to you..." I say as I remember killing off the only people that probably cared about him.

"Oh..." He said looking down. "Well, for my parents...it wasn't your fault...and you kind of saved me from them...and set their house on fire so that was fun." He said, chuckling a little.

"I need a-" You know what? YOLO!

I lean forward and brush my lips against his. He almost pulls away in surprise but I wrap my arms around his neck, keeping him there.

I finally pull away from the kiss a minute later.

"I was going to say a hug but that was sooooo much better." He said, getting a goofy smile on his face. I smirk and wrap my arm around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I regret not doing that sooner." I say to him. We both hear a knock on the door. The door opens and Smile walks in, in his human form.

"Aww." He says when he sees our position, my head on Oliver's shoulder. I quickly pull away, earning an annoyed sound from Oliver and a chuckle from Smile.

"Were having some technical difficulties." Smile said, opening the door a bit more to reveal Apollo standing there, also in human form.

"He can't morf back." Smile said. Oliver gets confused.

"Who's this?" He asks, referring to the black haired boy standing in his doorway.

"Funny story actually-" Smile starts.

"It's Apollo." I interrupt.

"But he's human!" He said in disbelief.

"Yeah, yeah, we got that. But he can't morf back, and he has to pee, and I'm not gonna be the one to show him how to do that as a human." Smile says while Apollo blushes in embarrassment.

"Well it's certainly not gonna be me, for a obvious reasons." I say. "We need to get him to morf back.

"Well...he mother in the first place to save you Y/n...so maybe-" Smile was interrupted by a bark. We all look to see Apollo in his dog form again.

...

"What?" I say, thoroughly confused. Everyone else just shrugged and shook their heads.

"Well, I guess that's one problem out of the way..." I say, still confused that he couldn't morf before.

"Okay...Come on Apollo..." Smile said, he sounded just as confused as I was.

They walk out and Smile shuts the door behind him.

"So-" Oliver grabs me and pulls me close to him, wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry." He said. I could hear tears in his voice and it was so foreign, I've never heard Oliver cry. It made me want to cry.

"Shh...It's okay..." I say.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you." He was apologizing for that? That was nothing.

"I knew I felt something for you, and I was afraid that if I was good to you, you would get taken too." I never realized it. He has the same problem I have. He's scared the people that love him will get killed.
I turn around and wrap my arms around him.

"People are gonna have to try mighty hard to take me away from you."