First task

I carry the clothes back to my bedroom and quickly put them in my closet. After that I walk downstairs and up to Slender's door. I knock on the door much more than I really needed to.

"Yes?" I hear the voice from the other side. I open up the door and briskly(wtf does briskly mean?) walk in, putting my hands on the desk.

"So what do I do? What is the first thing I do?" I ask him, it was getting kind of boring around here without having a task. I here him sigh.

"Alright. Your first job is...kill people." He said. I look at him, if he was being sarcastic I couldn't tell.

"Well duh, but like how many? Do I get rid of the bodies? Burn the house?" I ask many questions, I wanted to know everything before I left so I didn't mess up or do something wrong.

"At the minimum one person. And yes, burn the home with the bodies inside." I let out a sigh. At least I knew the details if I was going to execute this properly.

"Also I'm going to send you with Tim. It's your first time doing this and I don't think it would be smart to send you alone.." I nod. I expected this. I was kin of relieved really, if I went with him I have a less chance of doing something stupid.

"I will inform him about it. You will leave at nightfall if you want to make it to the town on time. We are very deep in the woods." I stare at him.

"Wait. So I have to...walk?" He nods slowly. (Seriously guys, I ran 21 miles in the pat three days)

I grumble about walking through the woods as I walk over to the door, open it, and leave. If Slender had visible eyes, I'm sure they would be rolling.

I walk through the many hallways of the mansion of misfits before finding myself at my bedroom door. That was convenient, I don't know how I even got here, must have been muscle memory or something.

I open my door and step inside, feeling the cold air hit my face as I close the door behind me. It's currently late fall and a bit chilly, but it seemed like the perfect temperature for walking around. Not too hot, not too cold. I walk over to my closet and look through the clothes that I had. All were flame proof and Ice proof. I decided on a tank top, jeans, and a (F/c) Sweatshirt. I pull my hat off to put on the clothes, then I put it back on when I was done. I also grab my video camera from the desk by my bed.

I flip it open and make sure it still works, it had a been a little while since I had used it, and, though it makes me sound kind of crazy to say this, I feel super guilty about not using it recently. Good thing it starts up fine. I sigh in relief and move over to my closet again.

I look around for a little while before finally finding what I was looking for. I pull the shoebox down from the shelf and put it on my bed, sitting down beside it. I open it up and marvel at what I see:

Dozens of empty tapes waiting to be filled. Before, I would use the camera to try and solve problems, now I'm going to use it to document my crimes.

I pick up one of the tapes and put it into the camera, closing the camera afterwards and panning it around the room just in case the lens was broke or something. Everything seemed to be working fine. I turn off the camera and slide it into my sweatshirt pocket, then I walk over to the door and leave my bedroom.

Sorry for the (sort of)Short chapter. I have a very important question:

Should there be a developing romance? If so, then who?