2:34

I wake up from the dream in a cold sweat, tears coming to my eyes when I recall what just happened. I wish I could talk to Aron about it...

The only surviving person I know from my old life is...What was his name? To- Oh, it was Tim! That's his name. I did meet that Brian guy too, but not that much.

I believe you only really know a person after you've met them twice. The can still keep secrets though...

Even if I did manage to find Tim again, what would he think of me when he finds out what I've done? What I'll do in the future?

I look out the window to see the sky is dark, when I titled my head to look at the digital clock on my nightstand, it said in big, green letters: 2:34. Ugh, what am I going to do now? I look around the room to see a bunch of my stuff from my house was there. When did that get here? Oh well, at least I have my stuff.

I open a box at the end of my bed to see it had a few of my favorite things int it.

My headphones, my phone, and, best of all, my camera! All of my electronics and the things I missed most.

I pull out my phone and headphones, plugging them in and going to my music app.

After scrolling through a few songs I decided on one to start off with. I press 'Play' and the music floods my ears.

"Carry on my wayward son."

I sigh and lay back in bad, closing my eyes.

"They'll be peace when you are done."

I open my eyes again and look out the window, watching the bare tree branches sway in the wind.

"Lay your weary head to rest."

Suddenly the music starts to glitch on the next line, confusing me.

"D-D-D-Don't you c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ no more-"

I drop my phone on the ground as it heats up, my headphones coming unplugged as the phone drops. There was a few seconds of silence before the phone flashes a blinding light and suddenly Ben was standing in front of me. I sigh in relief that my phone wasn't broken.

"There's a door right there." I inform him, pointing towards the door.

"I don't feel like use of the door." He said, shrugging as he sits down on the floor. I give him a confused look.

"Why are you even here?" I ask him, taking my headphones off of my head.

"I'm bored and you're the only one up, besides Slender, and he's no fun." He said. "Why are you up anyway?" He asks. I shrug.

"Nightmare." I say. He made an 'oh' sound.

"Same." He said, looking down. "Toby says it helps to talk about them. If I tell you about mine, will you tell me about yours?" He suggested. I sigh and nod. I was curious about his dream.

He sighs, looking down.

"I... was at the bottom of the lake, drowning. But...I never passed out or died. I was just stuck, chained there. I would scream but that would just make more water go into my lungs, making my lungs burn even more. I couldn't hold my breath any longer and the chains kept getting tighter on my wrists, I finally woke up after what felt like hours of sinking." He said, blood red tears started to fill his eyes when he finished. Wow, his dream seemed a lot worse than mine.

"You now." He said quietly. I take a deep breath and nod.

"I was standing in field by a willow tree. The sun wash shining. Then a glowing figure came up to me, It...it was my friend, Aron. He didn't say anything, but he kept smiling. We climbed the tree and sat on a branch. I...I tried to hug him...but I couldn't, every time I tried I just went right through, I started crying and he looked at me sadly but still didn't say anything...Then I tried once more to hug him but I slipped and fell off the branch, he tried to grab my hand but his hand just passed through me...I woke up when I hit the ground." I finish off, looking up at him.

"See? Feel better now?" He said. I nod, smiling. I actually did.

"I-" He gets cut off by hearing my door knob turn. He quickly jumps on the other side of my bed so that If Someone was standing in the doorway, they couldn't see him.

My door opens to reveal Jeff standing in the doorway, wearing a white T-shirt and black pants. He puts his hand on the doorway.

"Hey Y/n, You okay?" He asked gently and tiredly. I glare at him.

"Why do you care?" I ask angrily. He did stab my dog and slap me after all.

"I just-...I didn't mean to hit you." He said, understanding why I was mad. I scoff.

"You don't just accidentally slap someone across the face." I say.

"I was mad. You attacked me." He said. My face goes red with anger.

"So you don't think it made me 'mad' when you attacked Apollo?" He sighs.

"I already said sorry." He said.

"You know what? Whatever. I don't hold grudges." I say.

"Your tone of voice says otherwise." He said, almost laughing. I give him a '-_-' face, picking up the alarm clock on my nightstand and showing the time to him.

"Why are you talking to me this early?" I ask, annoyed. He shrugs.

"Same reason you were talking to Ben this early, I'm bored." He says, he glances behind the bed. "You can come out by the way, Ben." Ben puts his hand on the side of my bed and flips himself over(Ninja goals).

"Hey Jeff." He said, laying his head on my bed. Jeff waves at him, before leaving and going to his own room.

Ben turns to me.

"I'm just going to sit here and play your phone." He said, picking up my phone and entering the password. How did he even know it?

"Don't go through the search history." I warn.

"Too late. I'm a killer and that scared me...I think I'm going to listen to some of your music." He said.

"You might want to-" I was cut off by Ben turning a song on.

"Show me how to lie, your getting better All the time-" It blasted until he quickly pressed pause.

"-turn it down." I finish my sentences. He gives a nervous laugh before turning down the volume.

"Turning all against one, is it art that's hard to teach?"

"Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd, and as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet."

"Now dance, fucker dance, he never had a chance, and no one even knew it was really only you."

"Now he's sealed away, take him out today. Nice work you did, you're gonna go far kid!"

Sorry for all the songs, I'm listening to music while writing this :P