Flame-proof

Holy Shit. I wanted to start watching anime. So I chose Corpse party...And I feel like a bad person because I can't stop laughing...

I look over at Ben to see what his reaction would be. He looks at Slenderman.

"So...Does that mean she can like, shoot fire or something?" I give him a strange look and he just shrugs.

"For now I'm not sure. But it seems that the more she displays a certain emotion and the stronger it gets, the more strength the aura will have." I was completely at a loss.

"Okay, so you said certain emotions...Can I get a run through of what emotions trigger what?" Even though I've had this my whole life, it feels like I'm just running into it.

"From what I've gathered, The emotions that cause an icy aura are: Sadness, loneliness, Fear, Nervousness, and numbness. The emotions that cause a fiery aura are: Anger, Sadism, Embarrassment, and....Intimacy." Ben burst out laughing and my cheeks went red at the last part, I could feel the heat rising to my skin.

"Pfft... Hahahahahah Y/n gets all fiery when she has-"  I glare at him.

"I dare you to finish that sentence." I say angrily, picking up a sharp pencil off of Slenderman's desk.

My clothes start to smoke a little again.

"Calm down Y/n, I doubt your clothes could take much more of this." This makes Ben laugh again, which gets me angrier. I could feel the flame radiating off of me.

Suddenly Ben's face goes red and he stares at me. I look down and my fiery aura gets even worse. My shirt had completely burned through in the front, and since my bra was closer to my body...Well, let's just say that there was nothing covering my chest. I scream and cover myself with my arms.

"Get the fuck out!" I yell at Ben. He can barely get himself to turn around and walk out the door.

"Calm down child, it's the only way they'll stop burning. I'll teleport you to your room. And I have a friend, well brother, that can get you flame-proof clothing." I nod, my skin still burning hot. He touches my hand and I can hear his skin burning. Then suddenly we were in my room and he pulled his hand back.

"The clothing will be ready tomorrow, until then...don't get too angry." I nod my head and he teleports out of my room.

"Oh fuck." I say over and over as I get out a non-burned bra and shirt. Ben of all people, saw my bare chest. Ugh, if he says anything to anyone, I will make him miserable.

As soon as I was changed, I made sure I calmed down and walked out into the hallway, no one was there so I walked down the stairs and into the living room. I see Ben and Jeff sitting on the couch. I walk over and sit down silently, not saying a word. Ben looks over at me and smirks. Jeff doesn't even pay me much attention, keeping his eyes trained on the video game they were playing. I give Ben an unamused look and then look at the game they were playing. It was super smash bros. I love this game.

"Hey. I wanna play." I say. Ben ends the game and tosses me a controller. I pick Pikachu and we start the game on Corneria. It was basically a fighter jet that you were standing on top of while you fought.

A few seconds after the game started, I blast Jeff off the map and so it was just me and Ben left. We had a heated duel until suddenly my Pikachu went all bloody which was strange because there was no blood in the game. I get a confused look, then suddenly my Pikachu disappears in a puff of smoke, revealing a boy wearing a Pikachu hoodie. He turns, waves to the screen, and the suddenly jumps out, landing on the floor in front of us. He looks at me and I look at him.

"Who's this?" We both say at the same time. Ben looks at us, an amused expression on his face.

"BRVR, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is BRVR, he's lived here for a long time but you haven't met him yet." I nod at him and he waves.

"Well, I must be off." He said, suddenly he turned into an adorable bloody Pikachu and scampered into the other room.

"Does that happen a lot?" I ask. Ben nods.

"All the time."