Rich neighborhood

Alright, guys. I've been putting it off, but There's only gonna be a few chapters left. I'm finally ending the book! I really do want to do a sequel but not if you guys disapprove! What do you think?

I look at the clean dishes, grinning and proud. 

Then I see a dirty bowl fall into the sink. Shocked, I look up and see Toby walking away. My shoulders droop but before I could protest I felt a slight headache and a voice in my head.

"Y/n, Could you come here please?" I frown down at the dirty dish. Should I? Yes. I reach down to grab it.

"Now." Shit. I bolt for the stairs, regretfully leaving behind the one dirty dish.

 When I reach Slender's office, I open the door without knocking, only because I knew it pissed him off. I walk in, raising an eyebrow. He sighs in frustration and I snicker a bit. I only just realize Oliver was sitting in a chair by Slender's desk.

"Anyway...I need you two to go on a mission-"  My eyes light up.

"Ooh, mission, I feel like a spy now!" I say while giggling. Oliver rolls his eyes as I laugh.

"We have always called them 'missions'," Slender said.

"Yeah, but I just realized how cool it sounds!" 

"Anyway...The mission. I don't care who you choose, but I need four lives taken by the end of today. Do I make myself clear?" He said, using a bit of a darker voice at the end.

"Crystal." I say as I turn to walk out of the room. I hear footsteps behind me and don't bother to turn around, I already know who it is after all.

"Should we... get going now?" He asks behind me. I roll my eyes and scoff. What the hell is going on with my moods? Oh. Right. The 'Side shocks'.

"Duh." I say as I open my bedroom door and walk in. I go over to my bed to grab my camera until I realize... It's gone. 

"Damnit." I groan.

"What's wrong?" I hear Oliver ask from the doorway. Was he waiting for me? At my door?

"Just realizing you broke my camera, you goat," I say. He gives me an amused look.

"Goat?" He said, raising an eyebrow. I frown. 

"It's not my fault there are few insults fitting enough for your stupidity." I glare at him as I grab my F/c Jacket and shoes.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We reach the edge of town, Oliver, with a knife in hand, me with a rusty screwdriver I found in a shed on the way here. I look around and immediately notice the expensive looking houses and nice lawns. So we found the rich part of town... nice.

"We're gonna have to be careful. With money comes security. Just try not to get caught." I saw to Oliver as I try to scope out a good target. It was 2:00 am. Snow was starting to cover the ground too. 

I grin as I tap Oliver on the shoulder, pointing to a two-story house with a bright red roof. He nods and we start to move forward, The crunch of the snow under our feet being the only sound this quiet night had to offer.

When I reach the front door, I reach my hand up to try the knob, even though I already knew the answer: Locked.

I sigh and look over at Oliver to see he was peering into the window.