Chapter 1 Evergreen forest

In a Beautiful forest called Evergreen where everything was healthy and green all the time Mew and Mewtwo took care of the forest and the neighbouring forest beside it called Awakening where all plants and trees grew every day. Deep within the forest, there was a den close to the waterfalls where a leafeon and jolteon couple lived together. I was a little eevee, I was sleeping next to my mother who is a leafeon named Blossom, she got up and nudged me with her paw. "Come Sondra it's time to get up now." She said giving me a warm smile." I opened my eyes my dad looked at me he's a Jolteon named Jacob, and he smiled. "Good morning my little girl how would you like to see the forest today?" I waged my tail excitedly and jumped to my paws. "I'm up! Let go." I ran outside and gasped it was bright and beautiful. "Wow!" I explained and my mom and dad laughed. "Aww look at our young little Eevee it's her first day out." My mother smiled "'We're going to the waterfalls for a drink it might be a bit dangerous, so stay close to us." I nodded my head. "Yes, Mom." I walked alongside my parents towards the waterfalls I looked around at the trees and plants and felt the itch to explore.
Once we got to the waterfalls my mouth dropped open it had to be the most beautiful thing in the world I thought. There was a really big pecha berry tree close by the water and lots of flowers around I stared at the big waterfall and walked close to the river. My mother walked up beside me. "Just be careful not to fall in ok?" I nodded my head then I looked at the water once I got enough to drink I stoped and looked at my parents. "Can we explor now?" I asked my dad laughed. "Of course little one, but stay close to us you're still a bit young and it is your first time outside." I got happy and ran up ahead. "Oh no, you're going the wrong way!" My mother ran up and stoped me. "Over that way is the Awakening forest. "Now it's a bit rude to just trespass unless we are invited, technically we could go there as long as we not hunting their prey," she explained to me. "Oh, ok." my dad took the lead. "Come this way, Sondra, I want you to see Evergreen." I ran up and followed him with my mother right behind me, my dad gave me a playful prod with his paw and I chased him trying to catch him, my dad was quite a playful Jolteon then I jumped on him and he laughed. "I got you!" I yelled happily my mom looked happy. I know I'm a lone Child I have no siblings but I was ok with it after all my parents always showed me lots of affection and I knew that sooner or later I would make some friends in the forest someday I could play with them. My mom laughed "Ok, that's enough you two." My dad got up and I was on his back my mom looked a bit worried. "Just be careful not to poke her with your thrones."
"Ah, don't worry I won't." We walked for a while then we stoped on top of a big hill I looked around. "Wow, I can see the whole world!" My parents both laughed. "From way up here you can almost see the whole forest of Evergreen." my mom said. I looked then something caught my eye way over in the distance I saw something that looked like a big castle. "Dad, what is that?" I asked pointing with my paw. He laughed "Why that's King Jolteon Castle where King Charles lives." I tilted my head. "A king? What's that?"
"A king is someone who owns and protects all of Evergreen."
"Oh? This is his forest?" I still didn't understand. "Are we allowed to live here?" They both laughed. "Of course, we are the kings are good Pokemon they look after the land and they are very welcoming, Maybe someday when you're a bit older we could go for a quick visit so you can meet him." My eyes sparkled and I got excited "Really?" My dad smiled. "Yeah, but not now one thing you should also know is they are very busy Pokemon as well and don't always have time for visitors." I continued to look for a bit then I got bored of the view and my stomach grew. "I'm hungry."
"Well, then we better get home to eat."
My mom said and we all headed back home.