Chapter 52 fighting for whats right

Sondra's P.O.V

I woke up in bed the next day to the sound of Aiden's vioce "Sondra are you up?"
I yawnd "well i am now..."
"So how did it go?.... were you able to let them out?"
I frownd feeling stress rembering what happend last night.
"...i... no i coluden't get past the guards..."
There was pause before he answered "do you think you'll be able to?"
I thought for a bit "well i have to i don't want you risking your life to come here..."
"But if Nicholas catches you?..."
"Better him catch me then you i'll try again tonight ok?"
"Ok but last time ok?.... i don't want him to hurt you."
I was about to answer when suddenly there was a knocking on my door
-knock- knock-
"I gatta go Aiden talk to you later"
I got out of bed and answred it to see Nicholas standing there "heh heh why good morning beautiful."
he took me off guard with a kiss and i got mad and pulled away "whoa what do you think your doing!" I snaped and he looked puzzled "just giveing you a kiss.... thought you'd like it after last night..."
I gritted my teeth "oh yea right.... umm about that i-" he put his paw on my lips "shhhh it's ok don't be embarest dear i knew in time you wolud feel for me.... heh i mean i am better looking then Aiden am i not?." I pinnd my ears back not knowing what to say.
(What do i do?.... i don't like this but.... if i tell him he'll know what i was up to..) i gritted my teeth feeling stressed out and Nicholas seemd to noticed "Sondra?... are you ok dear?" I slowy noded my head and faked a smile "everythings fine." Then he got close "good because i was hopeing to spend the day together." He then started rubeing my sholuders with his paws and i felted uncomforatble (i don't want to do this..... but i can't tell him what im up to either... i guss i have no chioce but to just play along with it..) i sighed "can i have a cup of tea?." He noded "of course you can anything for you my dear." Then he left and i ran back to my room really quik to talk to Aiden.
I used my psychic.
"Aiden are you there?"
"Yes love im here anything wrong?"
I hesitated not knowing were to start
"Well umm he thinks i like him."
There was a hesitation before he answered "just tell him how upset you are with him..."
"Yea but im scared if i do that he'll lose his temper on me and.... i honestly don't know what he'll do."
I waited for a bit then Aiden replied "you were thinking of playing along with it?"
I felted guilty right away "i was thinking mabey if i do that he will get distracted and the legendary's can get free..... im not going to do anything with him."
"Ok i don't like it but if you feel it's what you need to do then i trust you.... but he better not lay a paw on you."
"I won't let him."
"Good i'll come up with a plan to sneack in later i hope this works..."
"Ok i should go now..... i really hope those legendary's can get out tonight i can't stand being traped."
"I'll find a way to get you out love don't worry."
Then Nicholas walked in with my cup of tea "dearling? I got your tea." I faked a smile "oh... thanks" i took it and siped it then i felted his paw on mine "so i was thinking mabey we colud go out." I shook my head "no thanks.... i kinda just want to be alone right now..." he frownd "something wrong?" I sighed "well im not exactly happy after you chased Aiden off...." he looked down for a bit then grumbled "you still like him?" I rolled my eyes "well sorry to tell you but my feelings for Aiden won't just go away just because you made him." He growled a bit witch kinda anoyed me veary much.
"Hmm ok then i'll check on you againe later." Then he left me alone in my room.
And i let out a sigh.
(I guss later i just gatta keep him bissy so Aiden can go through with his plan.)

Aiden's P.O.V.

Aiden was sitting on Sofia's couch in the liveing room watching in annoyance as Noha and Jasper were playing one of her bored games.
"Ok Noah your up." The shiny eevee said in his freindly tone the espeon grabed the dice.
"Come on come on give a lucky something.."
he tossed them then purred with delight
"Haha look at me go!" He huffed.
Spark looked puzzled as he entered the room.
Heya guys what you playing?... i don't your doing it right.." he grabed the game bored knocking all the peacies on the ground.
Jasper sighed "oh.. dear he runid our game.."
"Hey what you think your doing!" Noha hissed "you just runid me!"
Aiden rolled his eyes (he takes this game more seroius then the real truble were in right now!) Spark laughed "this isen't a game it's a map." Noah yanked it from him.
"Back off Spark only an idiot wolud think that." He started gathereing the peaces and rearranging them on the bored.
"Come on Jasper looks like we'll have to start a new game."
Spark sat down "ok i'lll join."
Noah smild "good luck i won the last cuple rounds."
Jasper chukled a bit.
"Noah's really good at this game."
Aiden got mad.
"Enough game time in case you all forget Nicholas is still runing Everawaking! We need to start planing on how we're going to sneack in tonight."
Noah narrowed his eyes "you mean how your going to sneack in.... im not going... and honestly Aiden i don't think you sholud either... can't we just leave it up to Sondra?
he won't hurt her."
Jaser frownd looking uncomfortable.
"Oh dear not this againe..." Aiden help worried thinking about her.
"Well actually he has hurt her... she told me.. Noah she's scared of him he's froceing her to be with him she needs our help... please understand."
Noah frownd.
"But if we get cought.."
"We won't... Sondra's ganna keep him bissy tonight she'll stall him for us to do what we need to." Noah pinnd his ears down looking uneasy.
Aiden looked at him pleadingly.
"Naoh... i need your help... will you help me take back Awaking?... i just want to go home... we can't keep liveing like this playing bored pretending nuthings wrong."
Jasper sighed.
"Well you know he has a point... i'll go to if it helps."
Naoh looked at Aiden "ok fine i'll help you... but you promiss we'll be fine?"
He noded "yes he has those legendary's locked up once we release them all will be well."
Sofa walked into the room.
"I overheard your going to Everawaking... i want to help i think it's veary wrong what Nicholas has don and i want to help those legendary's."
Spark sat up "well that settles it we leave now."
Aiden stoped him "not without a plan..."
"Oh rubbish don't need one now lets go."
Aiden felted fusterated.
"Umm dose he have to come?"
Noah asked.
But Spark already ran off.
Aiden shruged "i guss he dose."
They left runing after Spark.
Once they got to the border they stoped.
Noah looked annoyed "that Pikachu is going to ruin everything!" He spat.
Aiden felted just upset as Noah about it.
"Well i guss we'll wing it then.."
Sofia looked a bit unsure.
As they headed over the border and i to Evergreen towards Nicholas castle.
"Umm what if the Legendary are in Awaking... not Evergreen?"
Jasper asked but Aiden shook his head "no im so sure thier not.."
Then Aiden had a new
Realization.
"If half of his jolteons are in Awaking and the other in Evergreen i see a good advantag to win back Awaking..."
Naoh noded "after we free the Legendary's.."
"Of course Noah."