Chapter 32 traped in Evergreen

Sondra's P.O.V.

I was sleeping peacfully in my den alone it's been a while since i'v been home then i blinked open my eyes and let out a yawn then i thought of viseting Nicholas for a bit i headed out and made my way to his castle once i got there i saw him talking to some of the gurds i ran up "Nicholas!" His ear twiched and he looked at me as i ran up to him then i huged him and he smild "heh heh... happy to see me?" He asked with a blush wich i ignored then i probed him playfully with my paw "it's been a while since we actually hung out as freinds." He blincked at me then noded i jumped on him playfully "hey!" He yelped as i pushed him down in a play tackle then he smild "oh now your in for it" i got up and ran for Evergreen with him chaseing me then he cought me and pind me down "heh heh you know im faster then you." He mocked i giggled "yea.. i know." Then he got up and and i sat down beside him, i was looking at the forest "aww i always liked it here in Evergreen it's so beutiful and everthing is so helthy and green." Then i rembered my parents and all the good times we used to have and i felted sad.
And he noticed "Sondra?... what is it?" He asked with cocern in his vioce and i sighed "i miss my family.... i'll never forget that day my father died, i almost evan died that day... but then you showed up." He frownd "i liked your dad... it was a pity." Then his fur stood up and he looked at me "Michelle did it, she took your family away.... she evan took my famiky away... and all in atempt to kill you." Then i felted a deep shiver "is.. is she still in Evergreen?" I asked and he shook his head "i haven't see her but don't worry Sondra im not going to let this go unpunished." Then he looked at me "i'll avenge your father and mother." I felted shocked "hu?... Nicholas you know revenge is wrong." He frownd "but Sondra she's evil and she's still out there!... i need to get her before she gets you, it's for your safty and be honest she dosen't deserve to live at this piont." I frownd "but i don't think any pokemon deserves to die either." He looked fusterated "well when i catch her im executing her." I frownd "please don't." His mouth droped open in shock "what?... but Sondra im doing it for you." I layed on the grass not knowing what to think "i liked her..." then he layed down next to me "Sondra she's been lieing to you, your whole life she never liked you, she's fake this needs to be don." I shook my head "she won't come back she probilly knows that." He sighed "oh i have a feeling she will be back." Then he grew a worried look "promis you you'll be carful im worried about you, i know she'll come back for you." I frownd "i really don't think so, it's to riskey for her now that she gave herself away." He layed his paw on mine "i.. i hope your right... i'll send search partys out to try and find her." He said and i met his gaze "ok.. but if you catch her let me know... before you do anything." He looked me in the eyes "i want you to be there for the execution i think you'll need to see it, you'll feel better and you parents can finally be at peace." I felted shocked "i don't want to watch someone die!" He grabed me "Sondra... i want you to be there please it's important trust me you need this." I got up "can we stop talking about this who said it was evan going to happen!" He smriked "oh i'll make it happen im catching that shiny umbreon she killed my father also! And she's still out to get you." I sighed "well i think im ganna go for a drink at the waterfalls." He walked colser to me "hmmm" i tilted my head "what?" I asked and he sighed "i.. it's just your eyes.... i colud stare into them all day" he got closer "whoa your geting a little to close." I said backing away "i can't help it." He said touching his nose to mine i tryed to push him away but then i lost my blance and fell into him and my mouth hooked with his and he pulled me closer makeing out with me i kepted trying to pull away but he woulden't let me go then he stoped "don't fight it baby just let your heart decide." I hissed "Nicholas stop!" He layed his paw on my face "look at me Sondra." I looked him in the eyes "i want to go now." I said and he looked fusterated "really? Because i would like to taste more of you and i think you feel the same way, your just hideing your feelings away." I started to feel scared "No let me go!" Then he let go of me and looked me up and down "how am i supost to contain myself? Your makeing me lose it i love you Sondra... no i need you i'll do anything to make you mine" i felted nervous "ok you really need to cool off, were just freinds ok?" He grunted in fusteration "for now, i see temptitaion in your eyes theres apart of you that wants me." I started heading away (it never fails! He dose this every time!) he walked up "well i got some stuff to do as king.. but your welcome to see me anytime, you know were i'll be." He said and i hissed "ok but next time i see you i don't want this to happen againe are we clear on that?" I asked and he hesitated "ok mabey i went a bit to far... it's just i can't help it sometimes" i glared at him "well if you want to keep this freindship going you better learn how to controll yourself."  He frownd "ok.. see you around Sondra." Then he left i then felted a stab of gulit (i feel like im cheating on Aiden... but i don't love Nicholas... am i a bad espeon if he kisses me?) i felted a bit fusterated with the jolteon (i'll just have to make sure it dosen't happen againe, i love Aiden.) i thought to myself as i headed towards the waterfalls.