Chapter 57 Sondra's misery

Warning this chapter has vilance and abuse

Sondra's P.O.V.

I was laying in the grass by the river with my head down feeling upset three days have passt since Nicholas has given his order and i missed out on seeing Aiden.
(I miss him.... dose Aiden evan know?.... what if he gets the wrong idea that i don't want to see him?)
Then i thought (he'll figure it out when he see's the jolteon's gurding the borders...)
I sighed and closed my eyes.
(I got to try againe there has to be a way i can get out.)
I go to my paws and slowly made my way towards the water but once i arrived i was greeted by the jolteons.
"Sondra what are you doing this close to the border?... your not thinking of trying anything i hope."
One growled.
"Oh no... i just want to go to the waterfall... you know we share that part the forest with Awaking."
They looked at each other for a bit then shook thier heads.
"No we can't allow that unless Nicholas says it's ok... your not to go anywere near the Awaking side not evan the waterfall."
I now felted really upset as i walked away.
(How long is Nicholas going to go on like this! I can't handle being be traped!)
I sighed (tonight... i gatta try againe tonight.)
I layed fown under a tree thinking.
(Aiden will come for me... he'll know that somethings up... i just know it.)

Aiden's P.O.V.

I was sitting by the waterfall looking out into the Evergreen forest feeling my heart sink.
(It's been three days since i'v seen her.)
I sat a bit longer then coluden't take it.
(I have to ho find out whats been keeping her Nicholas did something i just know it!)
I walked over to the steeping stones and made my way across the rive then landed on the other side and slowly creepted forward.
When suddionly i was shock as someone gave a yell of alram and a jolteon jumped in frount of me and without warning aimed a blow for my neck.
I doged it just in time as he snarled "Aiden you have no idea how babley i wanted to see you cross the border!"
I reconized him now.
"Elliott?... i get that im your side of the border but are you mad? You colud have killed me!"
I hissed then to my shock he smild "i know thats the point.... Nicholas said to if you cross the border again." I used psybeam and took him by surprise but then to my dismay more jolteons surrounded me and i was traped.
I stared in shock as they were all snarleing at me.
Then before Elliott colud strike again a familor vioce called.
"Stop!"
I felted relived when i reconized Nicholas as he approached.
Elliott looked surprised "sir... what are you doing here?"
I smriked thinking.
(I knew Nicholas diden't give orders to kill me it's just not him to do that Elliott is ganna be in truble now.)
Nicholas gave me a cool look and i felted a bit uneasy by it.
"Aiden... what do you think your doing here?.... why must i keep telling you to back off?"
I looked at him "i want to know what you did to Sondra!"
He smriked "she's not going to marry you Aiden she belongs in Evergreen with me i forbid her to go anywere."
I felted shocked "you can't do that!"
"Well to bad because i am doing that... and for you Aiden i'll be fiar with you unlike my father was."
I stared at him in disbelife.
"Your not to ever come here... do you understand?.... or i will finish what my father diden't get to with you i love Sondra and im not going to lose her to you.... i don't want to see you die Aiden... but if it's what it will take to be with Sondra then it will be don."
I stared aloung the border looking at all the jolteons then back at Nicholas.
I was frozen in shock to what i just heard.
"And how do you think Sondra would feel about all this? Thats sick of you Nicholas you can't do this to her!" He jumped at me and pinnd me down suddenly "she is going to marry me Aiden not you... now go home and don't you dare think of ever returning." I got fearious and wanted to beat him but thought better of it.
(If he really means all that then he'd order them to kill me on the spot right here.... it's best to just go..)
I got up and headed back to the Awaking i turn once last glance at Nicholas the jokteon smriked at me "heh heh looks like i win Aiden forbiddion love always end in tragic.... why did you ever think your story wolud be any differant?"
"Because... she agreed to to leave Evergreen."
"Yea... but im her king and i said no... theres always something Aiden now give up." He turnd and left.
I headed back to Awaking with my tail draging on the ground behind me.
(Well im not going to give up Nicholas i love her and i will do anything for her... don't worry Sondra i will see you againe my love im going to resue you from Evergreen love can find a way.)