Chapter 54 Sondra's freedom

Sondra's P.O.V.

I was sleeping on the cowch near the fire when i woke to the sounds of the frount doors opening.
(Hu?.. whats going on?)
As i slowly got to my paws suddenly the liveing room door flew open and Nicholas limped inside i stared at him in shock he had a black eye on the left side of his face and he was covered in claw marks and blood.
"Nicholas! What happend?" I ran to him then he grunted and walked past me towards a mirror that was on the wall.
"My face.... my good looks..." then he let out an angry snarl before slumping down on the cowch.
I rolled my eyes.
"Yea nice to see you to Mr grouchy."
He looked up at me "im sorry Sondra.... please don't leave me."
I walked up to him.
"What happend?" I asked and he hesitated.
"I....im not sure i want to talk about it..."
"Was it Aiden?.... did he win back Awaking?" His exspeshion changed "is that what you want to hear?... that Aiden did this to me?"
I puased not knowing how to answer.
His gaze droped and he let out a sigh.
"It was Aiden who did this to me..... i sholuden't have don what i did....." he looked up at me "im.. im sorry... Sondra im so sorry... i know your mad at me for what i did.... i only did it because of you."
I felted tacken aback "are you saying it's my fualt?" He shook his head.
"I just wanted you to come home.... to me."
I frownd "well you really crossed the line Nicholas."
"I know.. but thats becsuse i love you... don't you feel for me?" I shook my head "i keep telling you and telling i only ever wanted to be freinds... but you had to go and runin it."
"Runin it?... what are you saying?"
I avioded his gaze "i'd like to go home now...."
He got up "oh.... yea of course... i sholuden't have froced you to stay it was wrong of me..."
I noded "yes... it was.."
(He's just trying to make me feel bad....  but after all he's don why sholud i? And for all i know he's lieing.) he walked me down the stairs.
"Hope to see you soon Sondra...."
Just before i walked away he rested a paw on me.
"But... this dosen't mean you can to Awaking..... you still belong in Evergreen."
I gave him a cold look
"It's ok if Aiden says it is."
Then i pulled away from him and left i made my way towards Awaking right away not careing if Nicholas was watching.
(I missed Aiden so much and i'v been locked in that room for three days now.)

Nicholas's P.O.V.

I felted my chest tighten as Sondra ran off towards Awaking.
(She won't listen to anything i say... always just wants to see Aiden...) i felted more angry when i thought of Aiden (errr i hate that espeon! He's takeing everything away from me! He's werking my life and i faild to get rid of him!) i stormed off back inside.
(Aiden you will pay for this! I will never let this go!)

Sondra's P.O.V.

I ran over to Awaking and bumed into Noah on the way.
He purred "Sondra! Your back finally."
I smild waveing my tail happily.
"Yea Nicholas finally decided to let me go."
He noded "it's great to see you againe.... i honestly don't know how you handle it."
I twiched my tail "i don't think i can handle it... im just happy i can finally see Aiden againe."
"Oh he's not at the castle by the way.... he went to Riverspot."
I noded my thanks for heading for Riverspot.

Aiden's P.O.V.

I just walked outside the jewellery shop thankful that it haden't been destroyed but i frownd as i looked at the rest of the town some shops had tacken damage and were closed for construction here and there.
(I really need to find that right time to purpose to her... i want it to be specail... i want her to rember the moment forever... this will never do Nicholas just had to go and destroy the town....) then i felted panik mixed with excitment at the sound of her vioce calling me.
"Aiden!"