Chapter 26 unforgiveable

Sondra's P.O.V.

After the funeral everyone headed back inside i looked at Aiden "are you going to be alright?" I asked he was quiet for bit then he finally met my gaze "i will be... i just miss him right now." I sighed feeling bad for him then he asked "Sondra do you mind staying with me tonight?"    I noded and he smild "alright come with me" i followed him into the palace then we headed up the stairs to his room "do you want to sleep with me? We'll only sleep." He said i noded "ok." And i followed him in we both crawled into bed together i cuddled close to Aiden and he smild at me then we kissed "thanks for staying Sondra... i love you." A purr rumbled in my throate and i licked him on the check "good night Aiden." He held me close "good night Sondra." I closed my eyes and fell alseep.

Nicholas P.O.V.

I opend my eyes to see that it was the next day i got excited thinking of Sondra "today is the day i win her heart." I said to myself as i jumped out of bed i ran to my bathroom to get ready i grabed a comb and start combing my fure to look good i look at myself in the mirrow "why hello there handsome geting luckey tonight are we?" I let out a little chuckle "heh heh well of crouse i mean i am the king of Evergreen she can't resist me." I grabed some of my Cologne and spary myself (oh she'll be all over me i know she feels for me and today im ganna bring it out of her.) i felt my heart beating as i tryed to picture it in my head we're eating dinner in a fancey resterount her beuitful purple eyes full of love for me as we share a kiss my face was turning red (we'll finally be dateing then Mairraged she will stay with me in my palce... oh and we''ll have little eevee's runing around.) i felted excited i started heading down the stairs sining "la la 🎶 da da she will be mine." Elliott past me in the hallway "well it seems someones in a good mood." I smiled "hehe im going on a date." He smild "glad to hear it sir i only hope the best for you." I smiled as i appreached the door "Sondra here i come."

***

Once i got to her den there was no one there i ran inside "Sondra?... dear are you home?" I called but the hollow was emty "hmm perhaps the waterfalls" then i ran off heading towards them then once i got there i stop when i saw a espeon i gritted my teeth this espeon wasen't Sondra at all it was a male i slowly appreached his ear twiched then he saw me "oh hello." Then he went back to drinking a growle rumbled in my throat "aw and just what do you think your doing? I sneered at him and he lifted his head form the water looking puzzled "umm drinking water im thirsty... why? im not doing snything wrong." I huffed " actually this is Evergreen turth and your not welcome here!" I snorted at him a look of disbelief crossed his face "this is the waterfalls! We share this part in fact theres supposed to be a truce here you can't attack me here!" I unleashed my claws "well think again!" I charged up a lighting bolt and used thunder the espeons looked shocked as it hit him he flew into a tree and a bunch of peacha berrys droped on his head i took a step towards him and he looked up "stay away form me! I diden't do nuthing" i shot out a bunch of pin missels and he yelled out then his eyes flashed blue and i found myself being lifted off the ground and flown back i got up to see the espeon runing away i got mad and chased him i cought up to him and pushed him down he hissed and i snarled in his face "im the king of Evergreen i expect some respect form a espeon like yourself!" He yelled in anger "i was deffending myself whats wrong with you! King Aiden will defently hear about this." I froze in shock "Aiden?... the king?" He narrowed his eyes "haven't you heard that Eric is dead? Aiden will be king in two days." I slowly got off of him "well i'll let this be a warning stay out of Evergreen!" He glared at me "i wasen't in Evergreen." I sighed "i don't got time for you im looking for Sondra she'll be back in Evergreen because unlike you she is a worthy espeon." Then i turnd my back on him but as i was walking away he mocked me "oh yea if she's so worthy to you then why is she in Awakeing with Aiden right now?" I stoped in my tracks and turnd around to look at him "say what now?" I asked snd he smriked "yea thats right shes a espeon and you know we espeons are not welcome in Evergreen!" Then he started heading away i ran in frount of him "who are you?... and how do you know this?" He smild "i was one of Erics guards im Mattfew whats it to you?" I gritted my teeth feeling anger (how could Sondra do this! We had a date!.... and Aiden how dare he! Errr i should have had him executed!! He's not geting Sondra i'll see to that.) then Matthew pushed by me and headed home, i waited till he was gon then i headed into Awakeing (Sondra i better not catch you with him, you belong to me!)