Chapter 10 the gold diggers

Michelle's P.O.V.

I was in the secret tunnle with the whole gang i set out with at the beginning of our Journey we actually come form a Village far away form here it took us five day of travle just to get here. In that village crimes would happen left and right and pokemon would kill each other for scraps everyday, the village i grew up in is no good and no one in it is any good, everyone form that village is either a bunch of scammers or thiefs and this is my groop the gold diggers, we are both scammers and thiefs we like to go for the big targets like kings. A femail honchkrow flew up her name is Mia she's the one i got help to lure the ursaring close to Sondra's den (once that dum espeon is dead i may suceed in becomeing rich!) she flew out of the tunnle "brid pokemon like myslef don't belong underground!" She snaped and i narrowed my eyes "yea and neither do the rest of us, in case you diden't notice were under cover you can't let anyone see you or know your here or els we'll get rated as trespassers and get kicked out." This is my groop Mia the honchkrow and Nancy is a femail houndoom, Storm is a mail absol, And Leon the mightyena a male also. Nancy growled "why don't you just bring that espeon here and we'll deal with her?" I headed for the den entrance "because we need to make it look like an accident or we,ll all get cought and our whole plan will fail."
I left the tunnle "now you guys better come up with a better plan, and soon so i can get that thrown." Then i ran back over to Evergreen and found my den that was right beside the waterfall, i crawled inside and culred up to go to sleep.

*

Sondra's P.O.V.

I was siting at the peacha berry tree it was only just yesterday that i watched my father die and i was feeling so depressed about it i almost diden't evean get up this morning i just stared blankly at the tree i thought a peacha berry would cheer me up, they usually do when im down but now that im here i lost my appetite. I sat under the tree and watched the waterfalls remembering all the times my father ever brought me here.

Flash back

I was chaseing my father around the waterfalls "hehehe Father!" I yelled with delight in my vioce he jumped in the water and i froze near the end because i diden't like geting wet and he would splah me playfully "hey! Hehe cut it out" i said he jumped "hey Sondra come here i want to show you something" i walked up to him "what is it father?" He pionted at the tree and used thundershock to knock a berry down then he picked it up and gave it to me "this is the peacha berry tree" he said and i felted puzzled and held my berry up "is this a peacha berry?" I asked he noded "yes, i want to show you these berrys because there good to know about, it cures poison so in case you ever get hit by a poison attack you just come here," i smiled and he smiled back at me "go on try it there delicious, you,ll like it." I took a bite out of it "mmm! Yumy!" I said and he smiled and gave me a huged "well we better head home young girl we don't want mother to worry about us."
I followed him and we both walked home together.

*
End of flash back

I sat under the tree with a steam of tears falling down my cheeks "father.." i wispered (i miss him so much he's all i can think about!) i thought feeling lots of missery and pain, i layed on the ground, i just wanted to stay there and never get up again, i closed my eyes.
After a few hours went by i heard pawsteps walking towards me i opend my eyes to see Ashton looking at me "Sondra are you ok?" He asked, i slowly sat up and shook my head he looked worried and concered "what happend to you?, do you want to talk about it?" He asked i answered "my father has passd just the other day."
He looked shocked "oh Sondra... you poor espeon im so sorry to hear that." He said "but you still got your mother, and she needs you don't forget about that." I noded my head and i felt a bit selfish (he's right i sholud be with my mother right now.) i slowly got up and started heading away he looked at me "hey were are you going?" He asked i had my head down "to go spend time with my mother.." i answered then i walked away leaveing him staring after me.