Chapter 59 the wedding

Sondra's P.O.V.

I awake the next day sleeping next to Aiden a few days have passt since Nicholas tryed to execute him i had left with the espeons and Nicholas to my surprise made no move to stop me (perhaps he finally realized he steped way over the line.) then there was a knocking at the door Aiden got up "i sholud probilly get that love."
I noded "i'll go with you."
He smild and gave me a qiuk kiss i purred as we both headed down together today is our wedding day.
When we opend i was stunnd to see Nicholas standing there.
Aiden narrowed hus eyes and i aviod meeting his gave.
"Nicholas.... may i ask what brings you here?"
Aiden asked and i colud tell the jolteon was looking at me.
"Sondra.... i know your mad at me.... i guss i can't blame you... im sorry i tryed to froce you to be with me..."
I still diden't want to look at him so i turnd away.
"Go home Nicholas she's don with you."
Aiden said cooly.
Then i heard him growl "b... but she's still part of Evergreen..."
"Not anymore..."
I finally said turning to look at him "tonight... im becomeing queen of Awakeing.... i won't be comeing back Nicholas."
The jolteon looked stunnd for a bit then he gave me a pleading look "Sondra please.... don't marry him.... im sorry it was wrong of me the way i treated you.... i promiss i can be the guy you want me to be.... i love you."
I stoped him "no Nocholas.... it's over i can't ever look at you the same anymore... now please leave us alone..." he sollowed then glared at Aiden there was a few secounds of sliance before he said something againe.
"Ok i'll go... but trust me Sondra i know Aiden isen't the one for you.... you'll be back and i'll be waiting for you."
Aiden hissed "i woluden't count on that... and what about me?... do i get an apology?"
Nicholas held his gaze "for what?.... i gave you a fiar warning thats your own fualt Aiden and your still not welcone in Evergreen by the way."
I flinched feeling nervous "i... i supose that wolud apply to me to..." his gaze softend "now your always welcome to come back home."
Aiden noded "oh don't worry Nicholas now that Sondra is my queen i have everything i need right here in Awaking." A look of hate flashed in the jolteons purple eyes before he finally left.
Aiden cought my eye as i watched the jolteon walk away i felted like a part of me just vanished i closed my eyes takeing in everything thats happen beween us.
"Sondra?... are you alright?"
I huged Aiden watching Nicholas vanish through the trees.
"We used to be so close.... so much has changed between us."
Aiden looked a bit worried "do you miss him?."
I hesitated because i diden't know the answer "i do miss the freindship we had... but he's a differant jolteon now.... i don't ever want to go back to him."
Aiden held me closer "i understand... i know what it is to lose a freind."
I noded "well lets not worry about him we have a wedding plannd."
Aiden noded and we both decided to get ready for the day.

Nicholas's P.O.V.

Once i arrived home i felted deeply trubled i found myself walking towards Sondra's den once i got there i went in to see if i could pick up her sweet sent then noticed a hole in the wall.
(So thats how she got out?...)
I frownd feeling a bit of tears in my eyes feeling sick (is she really never come back?.... she's part of Awaking now?.... i got to get her back... i got to make her see that she belongs with me!)

Later on that day
***
Sondra's P.O.V.

I was with Sofia geting ready to meet Aiden at the alter.
Sofia then placed a white lily in my fur buly my ear "there we go... Sondra your looking beautiful as ever."
I blushed a bit but said nuthing as i was feeling strssed Sofia noticed "your pretty qiuet today... come on now whats on your mind?"
I looked at her "im not sure if im up to this."
She noded "oh i'v seen this before you feel pressure into becomeing Awakenings queen."
I slowly noded "i... i miss Evergreen... and as much as i hate to say it..... i miss Nicholas will he ever be the same?"
Sofia looked a bit concernd "i know it can be hard.... theres still a chance he colud come around through... don't worry to much."
I closed my eyes "im not fit to be a queen."
Sofia placed her paw on mine "do you love Aiden?" I noded "yes more then anything."
"Then don't worry about it... Aiden will be there right beside you every step of the way."
I noded feeling a little better now.
"I supose your right."
She smild "come on now Aiden's waiting for you."
Sofia walk beside me as i slowly made my way towards Aiden who was standing at the alter looking handsome as ever waiting he looked at me and i colud see excitment flash in his purple stare.
I smild as i stood close to him Noah was a few pawsteps away looking happy as ever since Aiden chose him to be his best man.
Then a espeon with a book walked inween us "ok lets get started... Aiden do you wish to marry Sondra of Evergreen?"
I blushed feeling a bit awkward that he mentiond that.
(Dose everyone beed to know that?)
Aiden replayed "i do.." then i felted persure as he turnd to me "and Sondra do you wish to narry Aiden king of Awaking?"
I noded "i do."
Then he noded turning his gaze yoward the crowed of watching pokemon "then i wolud like to persent these two as king and queen together in the eyes if arcrus if anyone wishes to say sonething speack biw or forever hold your peace."
No one spoke then the espeon noded at us.
"Then i-"
He was cut off as the doors flew open and a bunch of hokteons filld the room i felted panik as Nicholas came runing up to us "i object!"
I felted embarest and i colud tell Aiden felted the same way.
"Nicholas please don't do this."
I said knowing whats comeing.
Aiden looked just as trubled .
But Nicholas ignored him "Sondra please... im begging not to this... please i love you... if you come with me i'll do anything you ask... i promiss to treat you like my queen."
I avioded his eyes "no.. Nicholas.. i-"
"You don't belong in Awsking with Aiden.. you belong in Evergreen with me... just take my paw come on we'll walk away together your bot alone."
"No Nicholas!" I shouted then felted my face turn red with embaresment.
Nicholas had tears in his eyes "Sondra.... please don't do this to me.... it's werid not haveing you around i-"
"Stop it Nicholas she said no... you had your chance but kepted blowing it.... you ctossed way over the line... just leave her alone."
Aiden spoke to him cooly.
Suddenly Nicholas purple gaze darkend as he stared at Aiden.
I colud feel the confliction between them as they just stared cooly at each other.
"This isen't over Aiden!" The jolteon growled then before he colud order his jolteons to attack suddenly Nicholas was attacked by a few of Aiden's servents.
"What the?... im king you can't do this to me!" He snarled as they took him away he started yelling as they carried him away. "Sondra!... Sondra help me please!." Then he was gon and all the rest of the jolteons were froced to leave and the wedding continued.
The espeon spoke "ok shows over now you two may kiss."
Thats when me and Aiden shared a kiss and everyone started cheering.
Spark and Jasper were claping thisr paws and then thats when a crown was placed on my head "everyone our new queen of Awaking!"
I blushed deeply as Aiden pulled me close to him as everyone gave thier approveing yells for me.
"Sondra!, Sondra."
"Come on love lets share a dance."
I blushed as i took Aiden's paw and everyone started celebrating our big day.

Aiden's P.O.V.

Once the day was over i told Sondra to go wait for me upstairs rembering that Nicholas was still in the basement i felted bad for doing that to him but yet againe.
(How many times has he locked ne in his basement.... not to mention last time he wanted my head.)
Pluse it had to be don becsuse the jolteon tryed to crash our wedding.
Just as i was heading for the basement there was a loud bang on the door feeling puzzled i paused to open it and to my surprise it was king Juilan.
(Not this guy againe.)
His red eyes were burning into mine.
"Greeting Aiden."
I noded "greetings... what is it now?" I asked and he hissed "it seems more of your espeons have invaded with more of my freinds i thought i warnd you?"
I glared "well as long as they stay underground were thier safe no espeon can hunt them!"
He held my gaze "you promiss?"
I noded "yea.."
"Good because we can't keep liveing like this if you can keep your promiss then i'll keep mine you leave us alone and we'll leave you alone."
I noded "ok deal it's don."
He grabed my paw and shook it fermily with a serious look in his eyes.
"Good now you better not breack it."
Then he turnd and left.
I heaved a sigh then headed down to Nicholas.

***
The jolteon was peaceing back and froth.
"I'll make him pay for this i will! I'll-"
He froze when he saw me then smild "why if it isen't Aiden!"
I glared at him "umm you were saying?" He snikered "heh heh don't know what your talking about.... now get me out of here! Im not a pesent im king of Evergreen."
As i opend the door he sliped out and i followed him upstairs and to my shock he made a v line for my room up the stiars.
"NICHOLAS!" I used my psychic to stop him.
And threw him out the door "your not welcome in Awaking!" He started laughing "hahah oh how the tables have turnd hu Aiden." I felted really annoyed.
Then his gaze turnd cold really fast "well Aiden like it or not i will be back."
Then to my surprise he wispeared in my ear.
"Your lucky Sondra was able to save you that day.... or right now i'd be married to her and you'd be dead."
I looked at him in shock then narrowed my eyes then he smild "im glad your alive Aiden... i might like this better because now i get to see the agony on your face when im through with you."
"Nicholas get out of my forest... now."
"Mark my words Aiden... this is only the beginning i won't ever leave you alone you took my Sondra away from me and broke me down.... you will soon feel my paine im going to ruin you Aiden like you runid me... and in the end Sondra will come back to me."
I just stared at hin blanky not knowing what to make of this.
(Is he threating me?)
Then he finally turnd and left.
I just shruged it off and went back upstsirs to my Sondra.