Chatper 60 epilogue

Four years later

Sondra's P.O.V.

I woke up sleeping next to Aiden i got up and yawnd.
It has been four years since we'v been married now and im used to Awakening.
Then i heard a kocking on the door.
-knock- knock-
Aiden blinked open his eyes and i felted nervous.
"Aiden... he's here againe can you please go get it?" He noded and headed down the staris.
Nicholas hasen't changed ever since i left he started comeing over more and more often the jolteon is always trying to find a way to bring Aiden down it seems or just to annoy him but in my mind sometimes i think it's an exciuse to get to see me or try to talk to me but i just ignor the jolteone.
I never answer the door at his arival becsuse i don't trust him ever since he tryed to rape me i just keep my distance.
Then i heard pawsteps comeing up the stiars as Aiden returnd looking annoyed "he's gon now... come on lets go out for a bit shall we?"
I purred rubbing up to Aiden and we both head out together.
I coluden't be happier liveing with Aiden.
As we walked up to the waterfall i felted my heart sink a little i always find myself stareing over the Evergreen border everytime i come here as much as im happy with Aiden i still can't help but miss Evergreen and everything thats tacken place there.
I closed my eyes for a bit geting lost in deep thought as i rembeared everything.
All the good times.
I was thinking of the days when i was kid and i lived with my family.
(things were good back then)
Then i rembred Nicholas and the games we used to play as kids.
(I miss my parents..)
Then i rembred Michelle.
(It's her fualt... my whole family died becsuse of her.)
Then i was awaer of Aiden "love?... are you alright?" I snaped out of my thoughts and noded "come on lets go home."
I smild as i walked beside Aiden quickly forgeting about Evergreen.
Meeting Aiden is the best thinng thats ever happend to me i coluden't be any happier then i am with him right now no matter what challenges we face.
(Nicholas will never cocker our love he can keep trying all he wants i am never going back to him evan if that means we have to put up with him.)

***

That night i was laying beside Aiden sleeping peacful when suddenly the espeon started twiching in his sleep and leting out small moans as if in pain my eyes snaped open at once as i was worried for him.
"Aiden?" Then to my shock he rolled out of bed and woke up.
"Aiden what happend?" I asked feeling concernd for him.
He stood up
"Im fine... just a dream."
I noded then said "alright then.... but you don't usually get bad dreams."
He got back in bed with me.
" I know.. but i assure you it was just a dream." He said
I then gave him a kiss and curled up close to him.
"Well goodnight then."
I slowly drifted off to sleep feeling a bit weary.
(What if it's more then a dresm?... oh Arceus whats to come?)

The end

Hope you enjoyed this story.
It continues on from King Aiden
By makayladecroliere .