1: Malfunction of Fate | Arc 1

MC~~~

"What the hell?" This is definitely not the coordinates I imputed. 

"System Seventh, report."

"....click...click..."

"Seventh?"

Clicking and buzzing noises are all that can be heard. 

"hmmm..."

He manually accesses the system and sees a series of error reports. 

"Dammit!"  I guess I'm lucky to be anywhere habitable and have a complete body. Though looking at the body it's a bit lacking compared to my usual...it's kinda short...to soft...delicate...at least I'm still a man.

"System Seventh, reboot."

Nothing to do for now but wait for reboot and then pour through the errors line by line. "Sigh..."

I'll have a look around, maybe I'll recognize this world. At least my medical array can do some scans of the area. 

These energy fluctuations...it could be a cultivation type world. Nice, it's been so long since I've been to one of those. 

Villain ML~~~

Ungrateful bastards, every one of them.

All my life spent training and suffering for this sect and my family. In the end, I'm abandoned to die this humiliating death at the hands of so-called righteous path cultivators. Stripped, beaten, stabbed and my cultivation destroyed then dumped in the wilderness for beasts to devour my carcass.

At least I won't be forced to live this lonely, blood-soaked life any longer. I'm finally free.

His world goes dark and his senses weaken. On the very edge of death, fate drops by to lend a hand.

A delicate beauty, looking lost and in need of guidance pokes at a naked, bloody body.

"Are you awake? I know you're still alive. Let's make a deal. I'll heal you and you be my guide."

A crow hops near to grab a warm bite from the man that seems dead.

"Say nothing if you agree." 

The beauty waves the crow away and waits several minutes then happily begins administering medical treatment to the unconscious, broken husk of a man.

"Finders keepers." 

A/N Warning this is a boy love, gay romance story in case you missed the tags. Do not read if you don't like the genre. There will be steamy hot boy x boy scenes so don't blame me for not telling you.