8: Preference

Sen Jia the Beauty~~~

At the same time that Sen Shuai was having unexpected thoughts while washing the beauty's hair. Sen Jia was also thinking about romance, though he was searching the world data for suitable candidates to set Sen Shuai up with.

Sen Jia loved a good romance. Or a bad romance, really any romance. He was determined to find a lifelong love for Sen Shuai to round out his newly created plot for this world. He really wanted his little Shuai to have a happy ending.  

Sen Jia had chosen south as the direction to journey to allow for a "chance" meeting with a cute young lady. Since the original plot had Sen Shuai dying without ever having a romantic encounter, he couldn't know little Shuai 's preferences. He'd push encounters with a few possible candidates and see who little Shuai was interested in.  

The cute maiden also has information regarding the whereabouts of some sect members involved with the destruction of the village. This is an important step toward catching the real demon sect leader.    

Sen Jia was brought back from his thoughts by cold water dumping over his head. He sputtered and sloshed around in the bath.

"Little Shuai, why use cold water!?"

"It went cold." Sen Shuai commented blankly.

"Oh, so it has." Sen Jia was lost in his planning for so long, all the bath water was cold now. 

Sen Shaui the Villain~~~

Sen Shuai played with Sen Jia's hair, caressed his neck and burned the image of Sen Jia's naked body into his mind until he noticed the temperature of the water had cooled. He finally rinsed the clean hair acting as though taking so long washing Sen Jia's hair was nothing to take note of.

Sen Jia stepped out of the bath giving him a good view of his backside. Until now, Sen Shuai had only seen the front through the water and some of his upper back. Sen Jia was glancing around the room.

"Ah, there it is. Hand me that towel behind you little Shuai." If he had looked at Sen Shuai he would have seen a rather heated gaze directed at his lower body. 

He accepted the towel from Sen Shuai and dried himself quickly then put on his inner garments.

"Dry my hair for me, Little Shuai?" He asked as he sat on the bed, waving Sen Shuai over to him.

Sen Shuai sat next to him and rubbed his hair roughly with the towel. Sen Jia was swaying around from the force.

"Ehhh little Shuai did I offend you somehow? Wipe it gently." He held onto Sen Shaui's hands and guided him in drying his hair.

He let go after a bit suddenly giggling. Sen Shuai paused, somewhat startled by the other man's adorable laugh. 

"Look little Shuai, my fingers are so wrinkly. How long was I in there?"

Sen Shuai coughed lightly. "Not so long." He managed to say without the least bit of guilt being heard in his voice.

There are two beds in the suite and right now they are sitting on the one Sen Shaui has used the last few days. Sen Jia happily flopped back onto the pillows. A pleasant, familiar scent faintly surrounded him and he quickly fell asleep.

Sen Shuai watched Sen Jia and considered where he would sleep. After half a day, he pulled blankets over Sen Jia and laid down on the other bed. 

Leaving Town~~~

As they left the town Sen Jia noticed a store selling musical instruments. He ducked in and tested a few. Finding one to his liking he brought it along. The next town was a short distance and they arrived just before dinner time.

Sen Jia located an expensive looking restaurant. He rented a private room and ordered several dishes and drinks. Soon they were eating and drinking as he tried out his newly purchased string instrument.

Sen Shuai's eyes roamed around taking in the extravagant decorations. Everything was tasteful and elegant.

"Little Shuai, you've never been to a place like this?"

"Haven't." 

"Try to adapt, in time you will get used to it."   

He retracted his gaze from the room and focused on Sen Jia instead. He thought the beauty was better to look at. This man was so unlike anyone he had met before. He is shameless and silly, but also bold and protective.

When the two are alone, Sen Jia was carefree and playful. Whenever others were with them he put on an appearance of an aloof beauty "tricking" everyone into thinking he was an elegant noble gentleman. 

Sen Jia keeps everyone else at a distance, but not me. Why?

A/N  It should be known that Sen Jia as the Administrator never worked this close to the action normally. He preferred to be a very minor side character with just enough power to perform the key tasks while sitting back and watching the entertainment, safely away from the drama.

He's yet to consider himself a romantic possibility for Sen Shuai.

Poor little Shuai, your beauty Sen Jia will cause you some vexation for a time.