7: Bathing Beauty

Sen Shuai the Villain~~~

Sen Jia was the least serene cultivator he had ever witnessed. 

Whatever enlightenment he was undergoing caused a lot of expressions to pass across his face. Sen Shuai was endlessly amused watching him these four days.

He didn't have an interest in regaining his cultivation but he was curious about this method Sen Jia followed that was the opposite of tranquil meditation. 

No wonder the man was so obsessed with my lack of expression. Perhaps he thought to force expressions through this cultivation method.

When Sen Shuai looked at the scroll he actually did have a slightly perplexed expression for a moment. Sen Jia was busy arguing with Seventh at the time and missed it. Sen Shuai quickly recovered and simply stated. 

"Sen Jia, it says Travel South." 

"Good. We'll leave tomorrow." Sen Jia said. "Bring me up some food little Shuai."

"En." He had become familiar with the inn these four days and headed straight for the kitchen.

Sen Jia the Beauty~~~

Sen Jia then brought out incense with a soft watery scent for calming. The light fragrance quickly filled the room as he began stripping off his robes to take a bath.

[Administrator, have you made the main villain your errand boy?]

{Seventh! You wrong me. He's learning vital skills and gaining experience.}

[...running errands.]

{Yes, for his own benefit.} 

He washed his body noting how smooth and silky the skin is, long shapely legs, perky bubble butt, cute little pink nubs on a smooth lightly muscled chest. 

How did this little village boy get so lovely? Why would a story with this body as the main character have no romance? Was he beating people away with a stick? Was his personality so terrible, people ran away in droves? 

He suddenly had a terrible thought.

Are men not gay in this world?! This is a perfect example of a bottom, I can understand maybe women not being after him too much but he had to have male suiters right? 

Sen Jia plunged into the bath after cleaning his body. Still horrified at the possibility of an entirely heterosexual world. 

Sen Shuai the Villain~~~

Sen Shuai returned with food, entering the room quietly and placing the tray of dishes onto the table. He looked around for Sen Jia.

"Back already little Shuai?" Sen Jia called from the bathroom.

"En."

"Come help me wash my hair."

Sen Shuai hesitated a moment as he felt an odd tremble pass through his body. Dismissing it as nothing, he headed toward the back of the suite where Sen Jia called from.

He paused when he entered the bathroom. 

Sen Jia was fully submerged in the water. His hair loose and flowing around his face. The water was clear and Sen Shuai had a full view of his body. His eyes slowly passed up and down the length of Sen Jia from head to toes and back. Twice.

Sen Jia lifted his head out of the water, eyes closed. He wiped the water away from his face with his hand, then noticed Sen Shuai had entered the room. Sen Shuai was looking anywhere else but at Sen Jia by now.

"Little Shuai the shampoo bar is there on the shelf."

He picked up the bar of shampoo and walked over behind Sen Jia.

Sen Jia's hair was already wet so he only needed to work in the soap. His fingers ran through the long silky strands. He gently kneaded the soap into Sen Jia's scalp and nape and throughout his hair. He still had a clear view of Sen Jia's body just from a different angle. 

A passing thought caught him by surprise as his gaze swept across the other man's collarbone, neck and chest. 

Looks good to bite.

A/N 

Not to worry Sen Jia, this world is probably not entirely hetero. Even if it is, your little Shuai will most likely accompany you. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~