33: Fun to Tease

~~~The Beauty, Sen Jia

Jia awoke feeling warm and cozy. Didn't I fall asleep sitting by the bed? How could I feel so comfortable?

He was sleeping in Song Min's bed but Song Min had already left.

{Seventh, did I miss anything good?}

[Not really. He gazed at you intently in the moonlight for a while then he got up, moved you to the bed and left. He did touch your lips once.]

Jia's eyes turned to crescents as he smiled at the thought of Song Min taking advantage of him while he slept. Heehee my little Shuai is such a cute child. Hurry and fall for me all over again.

Song Min had just started his morning exercise when the boy walked past him towards the front gate.

"Jia, where are you going?"

"Shopping~~," the soft voice called back without turning around.

Song Min frowned, "you can't go alone."

Sen Jia was about to say he could, but he realized this was a good chance to increase feelings and caught the words in his throat just in time.

"Ok~~.....you'll go with me then?"

"En. Since you went and provoked guys like that, I'm worried you'll be rude to more people and make trouble for me."

Song Min abandoned his daily workout in favor of keeping an eye on Jia. He was vigilant and kept his guard up, looking out for threats at every alleyway and street stall. Jia, on the other hand, was practically skipping as he hummed and pointed out various interesting things asking Song Min his opinion and impression of this and that.

Song Min barely noticed what Jia said, just responding with "En." from time to time. This quiet attitude just made Jia happier as he felt it was so like his usual little Shuai. This version of Shuai was more fun to tease though since he reacted so easily.

Jia stepped in front of Song Min, leaned close and tilted his face up showing a flirtatious smile. "You know Song Min, this is just like a date."

Song Min huffed and increased his walking pace. "A master and servant dating? Preposterous!" 

Jia could see the reddened tips of Song Min's ears as he stormed off. Jia laughed softly to himself, quickening his pace to catch up.

"Song Min. Not so fast, wait up."

It was early in the morning but even so, there were already plenty of hawkers calling out for customers in the market. As a fresh looking young man of noble bearing, Jia was quickly surrounded with offers of food, trinkets and fortune tellers. He lost sight of Song Min in the crowd.

Suddenly a large hand knocked one of the more aggressive hawkers aside just as he was about to grab Jia by the shoulder to get his attention. "Don't casually touch him."

The vender sneered. "Tch, mind your own business freak." Everyone in the market has a rough idea of who or at least what Song Min was. 

"My servant is my business. Back off." The vendors all reluctantly moved away after hearing the kid was just a servant. 

Song Min held onto Jia's wrist and led him through the market. "What are you even getting here?" 

Hearing no response, Song Min turned back with some irritation. He froze when he saw Jia's delicate flushed appearance. Jia's peach blossom eyes were hazy as he looked up at Song Min. The intensity of that gaze held Song Min as if he was entranced.

"You looked so dazzling just then, Song Min." Jia's tone was low and seductive.   

Song Min's throat bobbed as he swallowed trying to relieve his sudden strange thirst. He stepped toward Jia while pulling the wrist he held, bringing Jia a step closer too. 

The village bells rang, sounding the time. Song Min was startled out of his daze realizing he has to be at the training academy soon.

"What are you here for, quickly get it. We need to go."

Jia randomly pointed to a shop without looking. Song Min turned to the direction he pointed, stared a moment then turned back to Jia with disbelief. 

"You came here to go there?"

Jia nodded as earnestly as he could manage.

"Really?" Song Min smirked. "Go ahead then, get it and I'll send you back."

Jia resolutely stepped into the women's dress shop without giving Song Min the satisfaction of showing any embarrassment or hesitation.

He returned soon with a tiny bag. "Ok, I'm ready to go. Thanks for accompanying me, but I can make it back on my own."

"No. I will send you back. You brought to much attention to yourself. Those young lords won't let it go easily."

Jia felt so giddy from Song Min's protective actions, he easily forgot all about the item he had hastily purchased. 

When he entered his room at the estate he remembered the bag. He had quickly asked the salesperson for something small and nice, paid and left without looking. He dumped the contents of the bag onto his bed.

Looks pretty sexy maybe I could get Song Min to wear it. 

Jia imagined Song Min's sexy revealing appearance wearing this. Then looked back at the tiny article. He realized this would only dig into Song Min's flesh or break outright. That man's body was just so big.

Guess it could only be worn by me after all. 

A/N The item will be described in detail in a later chapter when is put to use. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)