Prologue

Disclaimer: This is a story of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are author's imagination only. Any resemblance to the actual events, places or persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

WARNING: It's still unedited so expect a lot of typos and grammatical errors but the story is understandable. Sorry also for the inappropriate jokes I used here. I'll edit this once I have time. Thank you.

*********

"Uhm... How  will I describe this little brat of mine to all of you? Maybe like this—"

"Shut up idiot! I can introduce myself!" she said  then flipped her hair. "Hi, everyone! I am Amethyst Tuazon and I am the prettiest woman alive in this world in short—the epitome of beauty."

See? Masyadong bilib sa sarili niya 'di ba? Gandang ganda sa sarili niya. Pero totoo naman. She's really pretty. But she's annoying. She's stubborn. She's difficult to handle and she's my— FUTURE WIFE.

Pero quiet lang kayo because she doesn't have any idea na ako ang FUTURE HUSBAND niya. Ang alam niya lang ay naka-arranged marriage siya. We met in an unexpected place in an unexpected time without knowing na ikakasal pala kami in the near future.

He's in love with my celebrity best friend and I can't move on from my first love. 

Pareho kaming against sa ARRANGED MARRIAGE. Kaya ano ba ang pwede naming gawin?

It's kinda hard to think something about how are we going to escape this insanity.

GIRL siya, BOY ako.

Malamang! Pero—

TOMBOY SIYA, BAKLA AKO?

 Can I just die now?

I am Cloud Montero, her future husband and she's— MY NAUGHTY BRATINELLA.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.