Chapter 21

After the whole ordeal with Tyler, I went upstairs to Caleb's room and left Benjamin cleaning downstairs.

I knocked on his door, "Hey," I whispered.

He looked up from his drawer. He had just gotten out of the shower. "Sorry. Come to my room when you're done I want to talk," I told him.

He just nodded.

I went to my room and waited. About ten minutes later he walked in and sat on my bed.

"What's up?" he asked.

"What happened last night?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I just went over to John's house. And we spent all night watching TV and playing video games. Then at about five in the morning we crashed and at about six he's waking me up telling me I have to go cause he's going on vacation. Like how stupid is that. I mean there could be some reason to it but if you're going on vacation the next day it's common sense that you don't invite people over the night before," he ranted. Then took a deep breath, "But anyways..."

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked.

"No it's ok we just went to Disney," he said.

I thought to myself what would Madison make me do for a bit more money.

"Don't worry about that. Just think of something you want to do and I'll see if I can make it happen," I told him with certainty. I was going to come up with some sort of agreement that will ensure I benefit from going back to him.

Cause right now it looks like he has the better end of the deal. Me back and I don't know how much money he's willing to cough up.

Caleb smiled at me and nodded, "Ok." And left the room.

I sat in my room and stared into space. Then I heard a knock at the door. "Come in," I said.

Benjamin walked in and threw himself on the bed.

"You know you keep doing that and you're gonna break the bed," I reprimanded playfully.

He just chuckled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"So I was thinking since we're official now. I was thinking maybe taking you to meet my parents," he asked.

My heart started pounding. How was I going to tell him I couldn't go. I couldn't lie to him.

"Without a first date?" I asked nervously.

"Well... I mean if you want the date first then yeah I guess... So then first date on Saturday?" he asked.

Uggghh. I can't get out of this without lying can I. No I won't lie.

"Umm actually this Saturday is not good for me. I had already made plans," I told him hoping and praying he doesn't press the subject further.

And then by the grace of God, "Well alright next Saturday then," he says with a smile on his face.

"I have to head on home but I'll call you later," he says kissing the side of my head. And as soon as he leaves I let out a huge sigh of relief.