Chapter 52

There are going to be some time jumps to get the story line rolling a little faster.

But I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie's POV

I finally look away as Angelo buckles his pants back up. As he walks to the door to exit the room I walk away still very embarrassed. Kathy calls my name and catches up to me, "Lizzie, say something," she begs her face a deep crimson.

"Like what," I ask not wanting to drag this out.

"I don't know... Are you mad?" she asks looking at the floor.

I am completely shocked by her question.

"Why would I be mad?" I ask confused.

"I don't know you were completely shocked when you came in and then you left with out saying anything," she explains.

"I am not mad. Really, I would be stupid to be mad about that. No I was just embarrassed that I walked in on you," I tell her, truthfully. I really wasn't mad just humiliated at my action.

"Ok good cause you had me worried for a second," he sighed in relief.

"No it's fine," I assure her.

She had an embarrassed smile on her face and I knew what she wanted.

"Go ahead," I said.

"Huh?"

"Go ahead. Tell me everything," I shrugged and continued to walk to my room with her following suit.

"Oh My Gosh, I wanted to for so long but I didn't want him to get in trouble. Ok so it started off innocent like... innocent flirting, and we would take jabs at each other like you know, he would say something and I would have a comeback for it and vice versa," she said as we walked into my room and sat on the bed. I don't say anything because I really  don't know how I feel

"And it was like that for a while, until the flirting got more and more 'adult' so to speak, and then he asked me to be with him officially on your wedding but we didn't want to outshine you on your day so we kept it to ourselves. Then other things got in the way and we just never said anything," she looked out one of the windows in my room.

"Well that sounds... great!" I smiled at her. I really was happy for her she needs someone to make her feel special. 

"Ok I'll stop rambling about it now," she said with a small laugh.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One Year Later...

I'm sitting on my balcony with a blanket, watching the stars in the night sky.

"What are you doing out here love?" Eric asked me.

"Just thinking," I told my husband.

"About...?" 

"Nothing of significance," I said laying my head on his shoulder after he sat down next to me.

"It wouldn't have anything to do with the news we've gotten recently, would it?" he looked down at me.