Chapter 31 (Bonus Chapter)

OK so because I told you guys I would upload on Friday and I didn't I decided to surprise you guys with another upload this week so without further ado.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Madison's POV

"Gio you bastard!" I said into the phone.

"You couldn't leave well enough alone could you. No you had to have her," I yelled.

"Cousin. How are you? I'm well you know Uncle Chino would love to see you again. Yo-" 

"Enough! FBI is looking for her. If you don't want me to turn you in then give her back," I threatened.

"You don't even know where I am. I've moved since the unwelcome visit you gave me the last time. So you threats don't scare me," he said.

"That's where you're wrong little cousin. I do know you. I keep tabs on everything you do. And even if I didn't I know one important thing about you that would make it easy for me to find you," I said.

"Really cousin and this is?" he said sounding amused.

"You like to live extravagantly. And living like that leaves lots of paper trails. You better pray that the FBI finds you before I do because when I do I will end you. I'm tired of all this bull. You are the reason I left the family and everything included. I'm tired of all of it," I said.

"You're tired. You have no reason to be tired. I should be the one tired. I always lived in your shadow. Always second best. And you got every girl you wanted. They all threw themselves at you. And what did I get I got-" I cut him off, "A lot. You got a lot then you got greedy. You wanted more and more. From what I got or had I gave you equal portions if not more. And on top of everything once I realized what you were and what you were becoming I gave you everything and left it all to you. Now no one wants to take orders from you ran everything into the ground. Now you're hearing rumors about your men and our family wanting to put an end to your and I quote 'tyrannical reign as head boss'."

He stayed silent.

"Look Gio you're family. I don't want to kill you. So I'm offering you a deal. You give me the girl and I'll make sure you stay out of jail," I said.

"You say you gave me everything when you left. I was in your shadow worse than ever when you left. My every decisions are questioned. Every single one. I do hear rumors of my men plotting to kill me. But I feel that it is better to be feared than loved.... I won't let them kill me. I'll kill them first and when they're dead I'll make they're lives more miserable than they ever knew. And then they'll blame you for their misery for leaving. You want your little play thing back? Too bad. She's mine now and let me tell you she's loving the new lifestyle. She'll make the perfect queen," he said and abruptly hung up the phone.

"Gio?! Gio?!" I yelled.

"Bastardo."

He has her. He has her and I have just the people to find him.

Don't worry Lizzie I'll get you back.

Caleb's POV

It's been two weeks and these people still haven't found my sister. What is taking them so long. Is it really that hard. With all the technology they have and technical analysts they still can't find her.

"Dad stop pacing," I said.

"I can't I'm so worried about her. What if she's-"

"DON'T! She's not dead! You're not gonna stand here and start assuming things. You don't know her. You've been gone all this time. You haven't been here.  You don't know all the things she's survived or been through. Or done to make sure we're ok. She can do anything. I know she can and I know she's alive. I know it." I said with finality.

I know she's alive.

Frank's POV

My little girl. What if she's gone. I have to prepare myself for anything. She could be dead. But Caleb is so sure she's not.

He's right we can't assume the worst. We assume the best until we are advised otherwise.

I milled over Caleb's words. He was right. I haven't been here I can't just assume she's dead. She is a fighter. I have to believe she's alive.

If only for my own sanity.

Kathy's POV

"Kath come out sweetheart," my mom pleaded.

I didn't answer.

"Baby? This is Dad. Come out honey. I know you're hurting sweetie but moping around and locking yourself in your room without eating for days at a time is not gonna help solve anything. Lizzie wouldn't want this, she would want you to go on. Come out baby," he coaxed.

I still didn't answer.

"We have to do something. We can't do this again. She did the same thing when she and Lizzie stopped talking," my mom whispered to my dad on the other side of the door.

I got up and opened the door, and walked passed them and into the bathroom.

I turned the water in the shower on and sat on the floor and cried I couldn't believe something like this could happen to her. Who could have taken her. We hadn't talked in a couple of days prior to her disappearing. The FBI came to my house and questioned me about it and I couldn't believe it. And now I lock myself in my room and I lock the world out. Where is she? Why does all this happen to her? It's like she's cursed. First her boyfriend cheats, then her mom dies, then she finds out that her boyfriend's been cheating, then her dad turns into an alcoholic and when it finally seems that life is cutting her a break by sending her father away and giving her a kind boyfriend that loves her, she has to have money issues and go to an old friend that immediately her boyfriend thinks she's cheating. Now they're broken up. And the icing on the freaking cake is now she's been kidnapped.

WHAT THE HELL!

I kicked the side of the bathtub and cried harder. I wouldn't be able to handle it if she was gone. She's like my best friend we did everything together. When my brother died she was there, she comforted me. I heard about her mom and I wanted to be there for her but I didn't think she wanted me. I thought it would be kinda awkward. But I was there after, and I would feel even worse now if I wasn't.

I removed my clothes and got in the shower.

My parents are right she wouldn't want me to be moping around, and mourning her especially if I don't even know if she's dead.

But you know what... I know for a fact she's not dead cause if she can withstand all she has until now she can withstand anything.

 I know for a fact she's not dead cause if she can withstand all she has until now she can withstand anything

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hiii there!!!

SOOOO like I said up top I gave you guys a Bonus Chapter because I felt bad. 

I know this chapter is a little shorter but I decided to make a chapter from everyone else's POV to show you guys how everyone is feeling about the whole Lizzie being kidnapped thing.

I would love to know what you guys feel about it so comment what you feel. I would love to read your comments.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it i'l catch you guys in the next chapter.

Love you!!

Byyyyee!!!