Chaper 49

The next morning I woke up and both Caleb and Kathy were gone. This was getting weird cause they were always together now. So I did what any concerned older sister would do. I went looking for them. I slipped on a pair of plain black shorts and a white t-shirt with black sandals. I left right after brushing my teeth and throwing my hair up in a ponytail.

When I reached the lobby I asked the concierge if he had seen them and he pointed to the pool.

I saw them immediately and walked over to them.

"Hey. What are you guys doing out here? And what is Caleb doing?" I asked while watching him talk to a girl around his age.

"Well Casanova over there met that girl when we got here. She speaks a little English but I've been helping him with his Spanish so it's easier for them to communicate," she explained to me. "He's been wooing her with flowers free meals you name it. Funded my Mr. Lover of course," she smirked at me.

I slapped her arm, " I told you not to call him that. So what's the deal with this girl?"

"Well she works here with her parents. Her mom's a maid and her dad is a valet. She works as a waitress," she told me.

"I think he's in love," she said watching them intently.

"He's only thirteen he doesn't know what love is," I rolled my eyes and ordered a coffee.

"Fine it's a crush but still it's cute."

"Eh.... So what are you getting out of it. I know you're not helping him for free so what is it?" I asked her arching an eyebrow.

"I am deeply offended. Truly you wound me," she said holding her hand over her heart.

I deadpanned her.

"Ugh, fine. This will explain why we're never here too. If I help him with this then he helps me get guys. We'll go to different resorts where he pretends to be my little brother, but either he's blind or he's terminally ill or something. And I play the overwhelmed older sister, who needs some time for herself. So the guys give me what I want and to be honest it's what they want to. It's an ego boost for them to 'save' the damsel in distress," she explained.

"I cannot believe you," I scoffed.

"What you do you and I'll do me," she said sipping on her drink.

I shook my head and looked on.

"Where does he go when you're off with the guy?" I asked pointing to Caleb who was sitting on a sun-chair talking to a tan skinned girl with black hair. It was so black that in the sun it looked like a dark blue.

"Oh I only meet the guys at night, like I talk with them during the day and set up a time when we can go out. It's not just sleeping with them half the guys I go out with here I don't even sleep with. They just wine and dine me then take me out to enjoy the night life," she defended.

"I'm not judging I just want you to be careful," I told her.

"I know, besides lover-boy sends his men to watch out for me so I'm good," she smiled earning an eye roll from me.

"So what, you're going to head to another resort?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think," she replied.

"Hey." I turned to see that Madison was standing next to me.

I smiled at him and Kathy nodded his way.

"Come with me," he said holding out his hand.

I grabbed it and looked back at Kathy, who was giving me a thumbs up, and I glared at her.