Chapter 22

"So where are we going?" I asked as I got in.

He closed behind him and got in the driver seat. He looked at me in the rear view mirror and said...

"Out."

I arched my eyebrow at him and then looked out the window.

After about an hour my stomach started rumbling.

"Hey! Can we stop and get something to eat I'm starving," I said. But he ignored me.

"Hey! Hello I asked you a question."

He looked at me through the rear view mirror again and smirked. Then looked at the rode again. I sat back in my seat and pouted.

Then he did a sharp turn and pulled in the Dunkin' Donuts drive-in. My eyes lit up and I clapped to myself.

He sighed and turned around, "Ok what do you want?"

I smiled from ear to ear. "Ok I want a cookie dough ice coffee and a brown sugar chipotle bacon breakfast sandwich," I told him.

He looked at me again through the mirror and the look he gave me made me want to laugh.

"What? I like food," I shrugged.

He rolled his eyes. "Hello?" he asked trying to get the person on the speaker's attention.

"Hi welcome to Dunkin' Donuts may I take your order?" she spoke up.

"Yeah let me have a cookie dough ice coffee and-" he turned to me, "Tell her the sandwich."

I rolled my eye before getting the girls attention "Hello?" I said.

"Yeah," she responded letting me know she was still there.

"Ok so the cookie dough ice coffee and a brown sugar chipotle bacon breakfast sandwich," I told her.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"Is that all?" I whispered to Angelo.

"Yeah," he replied.

"You don't want anything?" I asked.

"No just get the total so we can go," he snapped.

"Ok, ok," I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Yup that's all," I told her.

"Ok, your total is ten eighty nine please drive up to the next window," she instructed.

"Ok thank you." Angelo drove off to the window and I pulled out my wallet. He rolled his window down, "Ok," I heard the cashier say. "Total is ten eighty nine,"he said.

Just as I stretched out my hand to give the guy a twenty, Angelo gave the guy a card.

"I can pay it myself," I told him.

"Boss wouldn't like that very much," he said.

I sat back, and waited for my food.

A few minutes later Angelo passed me my coffee and my sandwich.

I thanked him for taking me as I stuffed my face.

I wiped my mouth clean and sat back satisfied with my now full stomach.

I grabbed my coffee and took little sips now and then.

"Anglo?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are you taking me?" I asked a little exasperated at the end.

"Boss wants it to be a surprise. You'll know soon we're almost there," he said.

Love Conquers Allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें