Chapter 47

Lizzie's POV

I woke up the next morning absolutely drained. I could barely open my eyes due to the overbearing sun beaming in through the window. I tried to turn but couldn't due to a heavy weight on me, and although the air conditioner was blasting I was hot. 

I tried my best to turn again not wanting to wake Kathy, but she is so heavy.

"Kath," I whispered.

Snoring...

"Kath!" I whispered louder, and nudged her too.

"What?" she asked, except when I heard the voice it was a lot deeper. 

What in the hell?...

I jolted up not caring if they woke up, and looked at the person sharing the bed with me.

Madison?!

"What are you doing in my bed?" I asked alarmed.

"Kathy went down to the lobby to seek out potential flings, after we got back, Caleb went to the pool, and I didn't want to leave you alone," he mumbled into the pillow.

I rolled my eyes, "Wait. When we got back? So late?"

"It wasn't that late. You were just extremely tired and knocked out as soon as you jumped in bed," he said sluggishly.

"And you couldn't use the other bed?" I asked a little annoyed.

"What's the fun in that?" he asked, opening one eye and looking at me. He's getting cocky again.

I huffed and got up.

I have to go see Maria today.

I am going to see her, and then Madison, Kathy, Caleb, and I are going to spend a few more days sight-seeing and spending time enjoying Mexican culture.

I took a quick shower not paying much attention to my stubbly legs, because I'm planning on wearing a sundress and it'll cover my them.

When I get out and dry off I leave the bathroom and enter the room to find a shirtless Madison typing on his phone. I clear my throat to get his attention.

"Oh, good your out. Slim and Angelo are waiting downstairs, Kathy and Caleb are already there. I think one of Maria's son's has caught her eye," he chuckled. "Get ready I'm gonna take a quick shower get dressed and then we'll leave," he said kissing my head and walking into the bathroom. 

"You have your own room!" I shouted.

He popped his head out and smirked, "I know, but yours is better."

I squinted my eyes, "It's the same thing."

"No it's not," he smile.

"How?"

"Cause your not there," he replied and winked at me, popping his head back into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes, and shook my head.

I put on the sundress Maria got me my second day here. When I finished brushing my hair and putting on some mascara I sat on my bed and waited for Madison to get out.

After about fifteen minutes I heard his voice, "I'm going to go change then come back for you," he spoke. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and I couldn't help but stare at his chiseled body and how the water droplets fell down ever so slowly.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Shut up and go change," I said going to my suitcase and acting like I was looking for something.