Chapter 34

Hey guys!! Hope you're all doing super well.

As for me I'm ok. I'm back in prison ooops I mean school.

But I'm recovering well and feeling a lot better.

So here is another chapter. I thank you all for waiting so patiently for it.

Let's get right to it then.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We arrived at IHOP and were seated right away, but the place was packed so it took a while to get a waiter at our table.

When we finally got our food I took my sweet time eating, cause I didn't know when he was gonna want to take me out again. I wasn't even half done when he scooped the last bit of his food into his mouth.

"Why do you eat so slow?" he asked staring at my plate.

"Why do you eat so fast?" I asked back scooping food into my mouth.

He chuckled and looked down at his phone.

"So... are you getting anything on this little adventure of ours?" I asked.

"Mmm I'm not sure yet, maybe when we're there I'll see something that interests me," he said.

"Well I'm full," I sighed. 

"You still have half a plate of food left," he said.

"That's what doggy bags are for," I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Excuse me could I get a doggy bag please." She nodded. "Thank you."

A few minutes later she comes back with what I asked for.

I packed everything up. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded took a big swig of my soda and slipped out of the booth.

We walked to the car and we drove off.

The drive was silent but comfortable.

"Gio. No. No you can't buy everything I look at."

"Why not?"

"Because... because it's too much."

"Weren't you the one complaining to Maria that you couldn't pick out your own clothes that you didn't have a variety in the clothes you wore?" he stated with a smirk.

"Yeah but-"

"Exactly. So I'll buy whatever I want," he said.

I turned around and rolled my eyes. I hid the action from him because I've learned that he really doesn't like when I do that.

"Besides... I'm not buying everything you look at. You make it quite obvious what you like an don't like," he said.

"Oh really... Elaborate," I challenged.

"It's really simple. When you don't like something you scrunch up your nose and your lip pouts out a little. But when you like something your eyebrows knit together and your head tilts a little the right side means your debating it and the left side means you like it, because then you nod your head just a little, cause you want to conceal it from me but I still notice," he said looking at a mustard yellow crop top.

"I like this one," he smirked holding it up to me. I snatched it from him and went to stand in line.

"Where to next?" I asked him.

"You tell me. This is your trip," he said looking at his watch.

"Well we could head into Victoria Secret," I said looking at him innocently.