ONE: Untouchable

I absolutely, without a doubt, one hundred percent, hate my fucking life...

I sat in front of the mirror; my (E/C) eyes blazing with such hatred towards my own reflection. My (H/C) hair was curled and set in such a prissy hairdo that it wasn't funny, and the tight-fitting corset of white I wore made me seriously believe my organs would soon begin to squish out of my mouth, as though I were a tube of toothpaste. Everything about my appearance made me queasy, as it did every week.
"I hate this fucking job..." I hissed under my breath as I stood up; grimacing once again.

But it's all I'm good for...

The click of my heels against concrete floor was like the ticking of a clock; counting down to yet another evening of utter embarrassment. I despised this job, but I had already dropped to the pits of the gutter, so it was at least a way I could afford to eat. A woman, much older than myself, dressed in identical attire, strode towards me from the stage left exit; bleach blonde hair bobbing against her bare shoulders.
"You've got quite a crowd waiting out there for you again, kiddo! I'm a bit jealous!" She chuckled in her nicotine-ravaged voice; patting my back as she stopped beside me.

Great...more perverts...

"I'll never be able to beat your performances, Yuno!" A plastic smile forced across my face, but she didn't seem to notice.
"I still don't know why you insist to have all the club lights on...Most of us prefer working in the dark." She wondered out loud, and I gritted my teeth.
"Oh...yeah...well...I guess it just...makes the sparkles stand out more..?" I motioned to the ridiculous layers of body glitter coating my skin, and she thankfully fell for my lie.
"I see! Smart thinking! Well, better hurry up, Miss Tenshi*! Your public awaits!" She ushered me towards the stage and I heaved a long sigh. "Plus there's a few pro heroes out there! You could score some great tips!"
(Tenshi is Angel)

I don't wanna do this again...

I shook out my stiff limbs and tried to clear my mind.

It's just five minutes...of singing and strutting around half naked in front of a bar...full of men...and pro heroes...

Puffing out my chest, I stepped out into the plethora of testosterone.
"HEY BABY!"
"TENSHI, MY SWEET LITTLE GIRL!"
"LOOK AT THOSE TITS!"
The men immediately began to whistle and holler, and it took almost everything I had to bite my tongue and not spit every drop of venom I had.
"LAAAAAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN....WELL...GENTLEMEN...MAY I PRESENT...THE ALLURING ANGEL OF ALL OUR DREAMS...THE SWEET...THE SENSUAL...TENSHIIIIII!"

Wow, Mic...wonder what UA would think of your night shifts...

The music began; my cue to begin swaying my hips and pleasing the eyes and hard-ons of my crowd. Now, usually, I would have just been another average girl working in a strip club, but my quirk was what drew in the customers. My voice was often referred to as hypnotic. No matter what I sang, I had people hooked; line and sinker. I was often told that I should be some kind of idol, but that's not what I wanted. Fame was overrated in my eyes. I had never been given a chance at regular clubs or venues, but I needed to make ends meet somehow. The real thing that earned me so much attention, though, was what was slowly forming from my shoulder blades.
"SHE'S REALLY AN ANGEL!"
"THOSE WINGS ARE SO BRIGHT! I'M GONNA GO BLIND!"
"FLAP THOSE BEAUTIES FOR ME, LOVE!"
My large, glowing wings. The angel of Club Mushiatsui; the gentleman's paradise, with wings made of pure light. The word spilled from my lips as easily as my breath whilst I paraded around in what may as well have been my birthday suit; suffering under the gawking eyes of too many men to count. I scanned every single face, just as I did every night I performed. They were hard to make out through the glaring lights I always insisted on having during my act, but; as usual, I saw many familiar faces. I immediately recognised Kamui Woods near the back; leaning against the bar next to pro hero, Wash. He never failed to attend my shows, and he'd often make the cheesiest of wood puns at his own expense. Wash, on the other hand, would just tend to vibrate awkwardly. Native and Godzillo lingered on the sidelines, too, which made me groan internally. The only good thing about the pros were that they were generous with their tips.