Lucas - Ice Skating

Requested by @//kpop_fangirl_astro (via instagram). Hope you like this, because you wanted me to surprise you!!

"And we are here." Lucas smiles, pulling up into the ice skating rink parking lot. 

I looked up from staring at the road. It was a big place, so hopefully it wouldn't be too busy. Looking around there wasn't many cars. Lucas gets out, and opens my side of the door. 

"Come on babe." He smiles, taking my hand, locking his car. Walking in, we ran to the desk. He paid to get our skates. "It's on me, our little date." Once again smiling that charming smile. 

Pulling on our skates, I say "Let's gooooo." Taking his hand, and sliding into the rink. 

Lucas grabs onto my for balance, nearly knocking me over. "Sorry Crystal." He blushes and laughs awkwardly. I shake my head, watching him flip is blonde hair. I push my black hair over my shoulder, and push off, sliding across the rink, leaving Lucas staring after me. 

"Come on then Lucas." I shout to him. A little child glides past him, as he starts heading towards me. I laugh as he slips and falls flat on his butt. 

He gets up blushing and pushes me lightly. So I nearly slid backwards, but he grabs my arm, laughing. 

I shook my head at him. "Can you skate?" I ask. 

"No." He grumbles. 

"I'll teach you." I giggle, grabbing his arms, skating backwards, whilst he glides. 

Slowly, Lucas was slowly getting the hang of skating. He kept falling, but you always have to fall at first before you become ultimately good at something, especially sports. 

"I wish I never brought you here." He sighs. "This is too much work, trying to learn to use these damn skates." 

"Relax. It's good fun when you get used to it." I laughed, he was getting really frustrated with himself.

"For you it is. You love skating." He points at me. 

I hug him, wrapping my arms around him, putting my head on his chest, as I was around the average height, but Lucas was about 6ft tall, which meant I was just smaller than him. "Shall we carry on?" 

"We might as well make use of the 2 hours we said we'd be here for." He told me. 

"We can get food after." I looked up at him. He nods, kissing my lightly on the nose. 

Carrying on skating, til our 2 hours was done, we headed back to where we put our items. Switching back to our shoes. 

"That was... interesting, to say the least." Lucas told me. Handing the skates back over to the person at the desk. I giggled, and we walked out to the car. He opens the door, like the gentle man he is, closing it when I got in the car. 

Walking round to his side, and sitting in his seat. I looked over at him. "You had fun and you know it." I told him. 

"I guess, I can't lie. I did have fun, not as much fun as I would have liked though." He told me. Placing an arm around my shoulder, whilst he started driving to our favourite food place. 

NCT ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara