Jungwoo - Bowling Alley

Blankly staring at the wall, Y/N listened to the silence surrounding them. Jungwoo had been gone for so long. He said he'd keep in contact. But that never happened.

Y/N got up from the bed, deciding to go out to their favourite place, the bowling alley, where F/N worked. Slipping the shoes on quickly, Y/N decided to walk slowly, as it was only a 13 minute walk from their house.

Pushing the door open, Y/N walked in and looked around for F/N. Quickly spotting them, they jogged over.

"Hey Y/N. So I heard that Jungwoo would be back soon. But they never said when." F/N shrugged.

"You spoke to him." Y/N said. Anger flaring inside them, because of course he'd keep in touch with F/N. Y/N obviously meant nothing to him.

"Well yeah.. he is our best friend..." F/N frowned. "Did something happen?"

Y/N quickly shook their head, deciding to leave. Upon turning around, they heard a familiar voice and his sweet honey like laugh. Jungwoo.

Jungwoo was laughing and talking Doyoung, Mark and Lucas. He noticed the person talking to his best friend and suddenly felt guilty thinking about his other friend.

Jungwoo walked over. "Hey F/N. Have you seen Y/N around?"

F/N pointed at Y/N stood right beside him. "Yeah, currently right beside you. I'd make it up."

Jungwoo smiles awkwardly. "Hi.. sorry for cutting you off.. I have a good reason I swear.."

"I don't have time for your games Jungwoo." Y/N snapped.

Jungwoo suddenly looked down. His normally beautiful smile turned into a frown. Doyoung walked over. "You coming?"

"Yeah. Just give me a second." Jungwoo told his friend.

Y/N scoffed. Of course he had time for everyone but them. Jungwoo turned back around and grabbed their hand. Pulling them over to a table.

"Let me explain." Jungwoo pleaded.

"Fine. If it's not good enough then I won't talk to you again." Y/N glared.

"To start off. I had a really busy schedule, and at first I was so happy at being able to talk to you at every chance I could get." He started off. "But the work load got harder. I was working with the guys so much."

Y/N sat there, waiting for him to finish.

"And I was beginning to realise how much I missed you, and how much my heart hurt without you..." He sat there looking like he was going to cry. "That's when I suddenly realised my feelings for you. But I didn't want to hurt you by working too much and not talking to you, and making myself feel worse about knowing you don't like me."

He sits there, taking a deep breath. Y/N just sat there, arms folded. Trying to pretend they didn't care when deep down they really did.

"And I cut myself off because I knew if I carried on with my feelings I'd get hurt in the long run. But also because I didn't want you to get hurt in the long run if my feelings ever came out. I didn't want to be away all the time from you. I only kept in contact with F/N so I knew how you was doing." Tears slid down his face. "I love you. I promise I love you. I know you don't think this is a reasonable excuse."

Y/N sat there shocked. They didn't expect that from the soft, caring Jungwoo. Especially since he was normally shy and kept his feelings to himself. Getting up, they wrapped their arms around Jungwoo.

"I-I.. I love y-you.. too.. Jungwoo.." Y/N stuttered. Trying not to cry. But failing miserably. They both sat there holding each other and sobbing.

Lucas the bubbly, loud best friend of Jungwoo's came over. "What's going on over here? Is everyone okay?"

Jungwoo nodded. Trying not to show his face to let him know he was crying. Y/N didn't say anything. Because they felt awkward being in an idols presence. It was different being in Jungwoo's because he was the same Jungwoo as before.

Lucas shrugged and walked off. "Well we will be waiting for you."

"I have to ask you something." Jungwoo said.

"Go on."

By now they had both stopped crying. But had red eyes. He looked at Y/N whilst saying it. "Will you be mine? I know it'll be a struggle with me being away so much, but I promise you, that I'll be the best boyfriend ever."

Y/N looked at him, they was shocked, but soon spoke. "Yes. Of course. We can definitely make this work. I love you so much snoopy."

Wrapping their arms around each other. Holding each other in the embrace before going to join Jungwoo's friends in playing a few rounds of bowling.