Doyoung - Snow

Doyoung woke up to the sound of someone shouting his name. His eyes shot open. Looking at his wife, who was fast asleep still. He looked over at his little boy of 4 years, who was jumping on him, trying to wake him up. 

"Come on Daddy." Young-Jae said. 

"Alright. Alright." Doyoung told the boy, trying to get up. Young-Jae was sat on the bed in his pajamas. Doyoung ruffled his hair, before getting changed into his black skinny jeans and black shirt. 

"Let's go get you dressed, and then we can go see Jungwoo's son." Doyoung said, picking up Young-Jae and walking out of the room. 

Young-Jae nodded, cuddling Doyoung as they walked to his room. Doyoung placed the boy down, and choose an outfit that was suitable for the winter weather. Knowing that he would play outside with Jungwoo's little boy. 

Once they was both dressed, they went downstairs. Doyoung placed a warm plate of food down in front of his son, and sat beside him. They sat in a comfortable silence. It wasn't long before Y/N made an appearance. 

"Morning Doyoung, Young-Jae." Y/N said, kissing Doyoung on the cheek. Sitting down at the table, she munched on her breakfast. "Going somewhere?"

"We were going up to Jungwoo's if you'd like to come?" Doyoung told his wife. 

"Sure. I haven't seen Hyuna in a while." (A/N - Just some random Hyuna, not the famous one.)

Doyoung smiled. Y/N got up off her stool and walked, more like ran, up the stairs to get herself dressed, not wanting to keep her husband waiting. 

Young-Jae, Doyoung and Y/N were ready to go to see Jungwoo and his son. His wife had died when she had the poor child. Jungwoo had decided to name him after Lucas his best friend, or Yukhei as his child was called. Not that the child needed to know why he was named that.

They had driven about half way to Jungwoo's house. Before the snow was getting to much for them to drive in. Getting stuck, Doyoung didn't know what to do. 

"Ahhh, erm Y/N.. We might be slightly stuck.." He said, looking at his wife. 

Y/N started laughing. "We'll have to pull up on the side of the road, and walk the rest of the way." 

"Yeah. I guess." Doyoung said, pulling up on the side of the road. Getting out of the car. He got his son out. 

Once Y/N was out, he locked the car, and they started the trek to Jungwoo's house which was about a 15 minute walk in the snow. The icy cold breeze hitting them. Young-Jae was wrapped up, but he was still cold. Doyoung had his pressed against his body in order to keep him warm and safe. 

By the time Doyoung and his family arrived at Jungwoo's, he had hot chocolate ready for them. "Come in. You must all be freezing. Yukhei is in the living room." Jungwoo told Young-Jae with a smile on his face. 

Young-Jae nodded and ran to the living room, immediately sipping his hot chocolate, and running around with Yukhei.

"Ahh. What happened to your car?" Jungwoo asked. 

Y/N looked at Doyoung. Awaiting for him to explain what happened. 

"We got stuck in the snow, half way here. So we locked it up on the side of the road. And walked the rest of the way." Doyoung said, trying not to laugh at the situation. 

Jungwoo just shook his head, with a small smile on his face. There was only Doyoung who could manage that. Or maybe a lot of people in this weather. 

Doyoung sipped at the hot chocolate. Enjoying the warm feeling it gave to him, it was slowly heating him after being in the cold. His hands were warming up and they didn't feel like blocks of ice. 

About an hour after their lunch, Doyoung decided to take the boys out into the garden to play in the snow. Building snowmen, having snowball fights, making snow angels. And just enjoying the snow, even if it was icy cold and making them have red hands and faces. They enjoyed the peace of living in such a wonderful neighbour hood. 

Doyoung was playing with the boys, Jungwoo and Y/N stood talking at the window, watching them, they didn't want to go out into the cold. 

"Doyoung is brilliant with them." Jungwoo commented. Looking over at Y/N, who was enjoying watching her husband play with them. 

"Yeah. He loves Young-Jae more than anything. He also loves Yuhkei likes he one of his." Y/N told Jungwoo, before turning back to watch the 3 of them jumping around and throwing snowballs at one another. Trying to catch each other as much as possible.

It was getting chilly, and towards dinner time. So Jungwoo decided to get them to stay for a warm meal, before they went home. Y/N helped him, as that was the kind of person she was. They both heard the front door open. Turning around, Doyoung walked into the kitchen after closing the door, behind the 2 little boys. 

"Had fun?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah. I had great fun. They really know how to throw a snowball." Doyoung said, his face completely red from the icy cold balls of snow that had hit him. And from the gushing wind, that had made everything even more cold than needed. 

Young-Jae had fallen asleep on the way to the car, and slept through the whole ride home. Doyoung looked over at him, just as they pulled into the driveway. He let a small sigh and smiled. Looking over at his wife, who smiled at him, he smiled back. 

Y/N got out and went to open the front door. Doyoung had Young-Jae in his arms, taking him up to his room, to get him in his pajamas and then placing him in bed wrapping him up.

Doyoung went to the living room, and spent the night cuddling up with his wife, watching Christmas films, relaxing after the long, but enjoyable day he had.