WinWin - Sexting

I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT OR ARE A SOFT STAN THAT DOESN'T LIKE SMUT.

Sicheng comes across as innocent. But happens if beneath that innocent exterior is a kinky, nude sending, sexting male?

Winniethepooh has added you on Snapchat.

Y/N unlocked her phone. Going to add this stranger back. Not knowing why they had added her.

Winniethepooh

Hi!

Tokyoghoulbaby

Hi? Who is this?

Winniethepooh

Disappointing. You don't remember me?

Looking down at the phone in confusion, Y/N questioned if she had met anyone.

Tokyoghoulbaby

You must have the wrong person. I don't go out drinking.

Winniethepooh

But.. how did I get your snapchat then.. that's what's written on my arm anyways.

The boy sent a photo of his arm, with the writing all smudged. He was so confused, when the person said it wasn't them.

Tokyoghoulbaby

Ahhh maybe you got the wrong person.

Shrugging it off, WinWin went back to talking to a female he had been exchanging nudes with.

Y/N sipped her coffee, laid in bed. She didn't have work today, so she was enjoying the day, where it was simple. Not paying much attention to her phone.

WinWin didn't even notice he has clicked the wrong person on snapchat before sending his dick to them. He was too horny to care anyways.

Winniethepooh has sent a snapchat

Opening her phone. Y/N clicked the notification. Once snapchat had loaded, she decided to open the snap.

"Fuck." She threw her phone on the bed. Not expecting to see some strangers dick on their screen.

Tokyoghoulbaby

Ahhh look Winniethepooh. You have nice hands, but I didn't need a dick picture like all creepy men send them.

WinWin read the message. Blushing he awkwardly snapped back.

Winniethepooh

My names Sicheng or WinWin. And that was meant for someone else. Also thank you for the compliment.

Never in WinWin's life had he ever been so embarrassed.

Tokyoghoulbaby

Mhmm.

A week had passed. They finally decided to get to know each other. Then another week had passed and they became close. Close enough to let one another know when they was feeling horny.

WinWin had told Y/N he was feeling horny. In reply to that he received a nude. Sending them back and forth. They had even role played when they was texting.

Winniethepooh

Ya, Y/N I need you.

Tokyoghoulbaby

Ahhhh, how about I come over to yours ;)

Winniethepooh

I'm coming to pick you up ;p

Tokyoghoulbaby

Okay babe ;)

WinWin got Y/N's address. Quickly driving over to her house. The traffic stopping him for a good 5 minutes. His dick pressing against his jeans.

Once he arrives. Y/N practically runs out of the apartment building and jumps into his car. Attacking WinWin with kisses. 

WinWin smirks. Pulling up at the side of the road. "Come on." He climbs into the back of his car. Y/N stares at him. He pats his lap.

Y/N climbs into the back. WinWin presses his lips to Y/N's and starts kissing her roughly. Y/N smirks, and slowly grinds her body on WinWin's hard dick. His hands roaming her body whilst they made out.

WinWin's hands slipped to the buttons of Y/N's pants. Unbuttoning them slowly, then sliding the zipper down. He pulls them off her, not breaking the kiss.

Slipping his tongue in her mouth and tasting every part of it. He pulled her underwear off. Leaving her bra and top on.

Y/N fumbles trying to unbutton WinWins pants. Finally managing. She pulls his boxers down, she holds his dick, sliding it into her.

Y/N started riding him, making sure she was getting all of him inside her. She was enjoying herself. Listening to WinWin moan whilst she rode him out. He pulls out.

Flipping around. He lays her against the seats and slides inside her without warning. Causing her to moan out of the pleasure. He pounded in and out of her. Making sure that he was hitting the right place.

"I'm gonna cum." Y/N moaned.

WinWin pulled out and slipped his dick in her mouth. Cumming. Y/N decided to swallow just to show off.

"Come on. Better get off to my house and finish what we started." WinWin told her.

Y/N got back into the front seat with WinWin. His hand placed on her thigh, occasionally rubbing or squeezing it.

Upon arriving at his house. WinWin got out and opened Y/N's door. Letting her into the house. He pulls her to the sofa. 

"Let's finish what we started." He says. Desperate to fuck her again.

Removing each others clothes. WinWin slams his dick inside of Y/N. Going hard straight away. Making sure it was a pleasureable experience. He was listening to the moans coming out of her mouth.

He pulls out and Y/N stands up, making WinWin lay down. She grabs his dick and slowly starts sucking it. Licking it from the tip to the bottom, slowly working her way back up. Enjoying each part of it.

WinWin knew she was doing it teasingly. So he grabbed her head and made her suck it properly. She ducked it hard and fast. Making him cum in her mouth. Swallowing again, she gets up. Smirking at WinWin. Knowing that they had done it officially this time.