Chenle - The Seo Sister

Johnny was waiting at the airport, his sister had told him that they only had half an hour left of their flight. So he decided to grab them both a Starbucks. He knew that it was a long flight from Chicago to Seoul. He remembered the first time he had to do it, and how fed up and lonely he was. 

Grabbing the drinks and sitting on one of the chairs, Johnny scrolled through his phone. Receiving a message.

From: Manager

Johnny, I know you want to spend time with your sister, and you can after. But I really need you to come in and practice this dance with the boys, we really need it for the new music video.

Johnny groaned. 

To: Manager

Yeah I suppose I can.

To: Nutcrackers

Johnny boy 

Would anyone be willing to show my sister around?

Taesty

I can't got dance practice with you. 

Chittaten

^^

Maknae chick

I would.

But.. I'm busy..

Trying to make cakes..

Taesty

Better not ruin my kitchen -.-

Dolphin boy

I willllllll. 

Because unlike the others I'm not busy. 

I won't annoy her, I swear. 

Johnny boy

You are my only hope Chenle.

Don't make her feel uncomfortable. 

Just show her around. 

Everyone can be introduced later. 

Johnny looked up from his phone, to hear that his sisters plane had landed. He walked over to the gate, because he was taller than a lot of people, he could hold up his colourful sign with her name on it. 

Y/N walked off the plane with her carry on, and walked through the terminal doors. And into the airport. She looked around and saw a sign with her name on it, she ran towards it and threw her arms around her brother. 

"Johnny. I missed you so much. I'm proud of you for getting this far with your career." She gushed, smiling at him. 

"I got your favourite drink. I'm taking you out tonight, as a way to make up for not seeing you for a while and for the fact that my manager is making me come to dance practice." Johnny sighed.

Y/N sipped her drink, looking up at her brother. "Does that mean I can't see you today?"

Scratching his neck, he awkwardly looked away. "No. But you get to hang out with Chenle. He's a year younger than you." (I'm going by international ages, because if I use Korean ones I'll confuse myself.)