Taeil - Coping

If you don't like smut, then don't read this. You have been warned. If your male please pretend your female. I'll write a male smut with one of the members at some point.

People have different ways of coping. Taeil's was sex. Sure he'd had sex with multiple people. But he went to a specific friend when he really needed a sense of relief.

Long days and nights were taking a toll on Taeil. Due to all the dance practises, recording sessions, performing. He needed Y/N because it was stressful. He coped in a weird way.

Y/N wasn't in for a relationship at the moment. But she didn't want to go out and sleep with strangers. So she made a pact with Taeil.

"We'll be friends with benefits. You don't want a relationship. And I need some relief." Taeil shifted to look Y/N in the eye after their recent session of fucking.

"It's a deal. That way we both get what we want. Without having to endure strangers or pay for sex from people because that would feel awkward." Y/N smiled. Facing Taeil and kissing him lightly.

The memory of the pact brought Y/N back to what she had turned up to Taeil's house for. He had called her asking for it. And Y/N wanted it just as much. So she knocked on the door and waited.

Taeil walked to the door, excitement running through him already. He was ready for what was about to happen.

"Come in. Ignore the slight mess. I've been too tired to clean lately." Taeil smiled awkwardly.

"The others not cleaning either?" Y/N laughed.

"Their really busy lately. Busy schedules. I just said I was sick today." Taeil shrugged. Knowing he shouldn't have lied to Taeyong and his manager.

Y/N stepped inside and brushed past Taeil. Lightly brushing her hand against his dick purposely. Taeil took a deep breath and slowly let it back out. He didn't think that he could really be that horny from a simple touch.

*****

Taeil decided to go straight to it. And started kissing Y/N on the lips. Running his hands up her sides and over her boobs.

The want or need for each other was too much for them both.

Y/N moved her lips to kiss Taeil's jawline and make love bites on his neck.

Taeil let a soft moan leave his mouth, before moving her and roughly leaving hickey's all over Y/N neck. Grabbing her boobs and rubbing them.

Y/N's hand moved down to Taeil's pants and slowly unbuttoned them. Trying to pull them off, with all due of failing. Because he was still sat on the bed.

Taeil pulled them off and let her take his boxers off. His erect dick sprung free. Y/N bit her lip and stared at it. It was always the same 10 inches but always tasted amazing and felt great inside of her.

Putting a hand around the dick and slowly pumping it, going faster, Y/N watched the precum ooze from the top. She placed her lips around it and started lightly sucking the cum off. Before taking the whole length in her mouth.

Bobbing her head backwards and forwards. Y/N didn't gag because she'd gotten used to it over the past year of them using each other for their coping mechanism.

He grabbed her hair and pushed her hair further onto him. Yanking it backwards and forwards. Doing it at the pace he wanted.

Removing his dick from inside of her mouth, Taeil pulled Y/N up and took her clothes off. Throwing his shirt across the room. Leaving his abs to show.

Laying on the bed, Y/N watched Taeil roll the condom onto his dick. He pushed her legs open and pulled her forwards. Before slamming himself inside her. No warning given. He was going hard and fast today. Y/N liked it when he was like this.

Moaning at the pain and pleasure of being so roughly pushed into, Y/N wrapped arms around Taeil's waist and scratched his back. Leaving dark marks.

Taeil slammed himself inside of Y/N, trying to go at a fast past. He reached over to the draw and grabbed the handcuffs. Pulling Y/N's hands to her and cuffing them together.

He pulled out and flipped her over. Deciding to fuck her from behind. Slapping her ass hard and slipped 2 of his fingers inside her already tight hole where his dick was. Adding extra pressure and pleasure.

Y/N was ready to cum, but she knew she had to wait til Taeil was ready as well. That's what she preferred doing. But some days it was hard because he fucked her so good.

"T-Taeil hurry please." Y/N moaned out.

"You don't have to wait for me." Taeil breathed out, slamming hard into her.

"But it makes it more fun." Y/N panted. Laughing lightly at the same time.

"Why does it?"

"Because it just does."

Taeil went faster and soon he released. Meaning that Y/N could release as well. The warm cum oozing over the condom and Taeil's filling the condom.

After riding out their orgasm. Taeil pulled out and took the condom off, tying it up and putting it in the wrapper and bin.

"We can't have you getting pregnant. Me having a child, whilst I'm already stressed out with work." Taeil said. Crawling into bed and wrapping his arms around Y/N, even though they was still naked. Cum stained bed sheets. And best friends. But they'd care about that after their nap.