Jaehyun - Secretary

A/n - I got this idea from watching The Devil Wears Prada earlier on. Hope you like it. 

Jaehyun walked into the office, Ten walking behind him. Walking at a fast pace, Jaehyun turned around. "Tell Y/N, meet me at my office in 5 minutes." 

Ten nodded, turning around, making sure he headed back to Y/N's desk. 

"Ahh. Jaehyun needs to speak to you." Ten said, quietly speaking to the girl sat in her chair. Looking over at Kun, who just shrugged, pointing at Ten, and mouthing that she needs to go. 

"I'll man the desks." Kun spoke, as Y/N rushed with Ten. Nodding, Y/N walked as fast as her heels would allow her. 

"Ten, I'm sorry but could you slow down?" Y/N spoke.

"Jaehyun said he needs you in 5 minutes, so hurry. We'll be late, and then we will be both in trouble." Ten hissed. Ten was Y/N's sort of other boss. He looked after the fashion studio when Jaehyun had to go out of town, or was going to be late to work. 

Ten wasn't as strict as Jaehyun. But Jaehyun was strict to keep himself in the fashion industry, and too keep his workers on their feet. Y/N was his secretary, and personal assistant.

"Am I.. in trouble..?" Y/N asked, glancing over at Ten. Over the top of the books she was carrying.

"I wouldn't think so." Ten said, holding the door open to Jaehyun's office. 

Jaehyun looked up from the files he was reading. "I see you made it." He smiled sarcastically. His complex was gorgeous, but his attitude was vile. 

"Yes.." Y/N looked down. 

Tutting, Jaehyun walked around the desk. "Ten, you may go sort any business you need out. I need to ask Y/N a favour."

Ten nodded, opening the door, and walking out of the room. Heading to his own office. Jaehyun's attention quickly went back to Y/N. 

"I want you to come with me. To Japan. For the next fashion show, along with Ten and Kun." Jaehyun said. Leaning against his desk. 

The look of confusion crossed Y/N's face. The trees swaying in the background, so Y/N tried to focus her attention them, so that she could process this. Sitting quietly, Jaehyun had his arms folded, watching her expression. 

"Is that a yes?" 

"Jaehyun.. Is there a reason why?" Y/N sighed. 

"To show you more about the fashion industry." He briefly said. 

"I-Is that it sir?" Y/N asked, wanting to leave the room, the tension building quickly.

Jaehyun shook his head, waving his hand, shooing her out of the room. Y/N quickly ran back to her desk. Kun looked up. 

"You okay?" He asked. 

"Ahh, Kun. He wants us to go to the fashion show in Japan." Y/N blurted out.

Kun raised his eyebrows. Smirking slightly. "Does someone have a crush on the boss? Also I already knew, Ten asked me to go with him." 

"I don't have a crush on the boss." Y/N said. Ten had been coming round the corner, heard it all.

Y/N was flustered, so when Ten walked around the corner, holding 4 hot Starbucks in his hands. He placed one on each of their desks. Kun and Y/N thanked him. 

"What did I hear?" Ten asked, sitting on Kun's desk. Ten was good friends with them, he worked well with them and tried not to make their lives hell, not like Jaehyun did, at any given chance. Only when Jaehyun was around Ten was strict. So it was times like these he sat gossiping with the  2 secretaries.