Yuwintae - Hentai

WARNING! I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS IF YOU ARE A SOFT STAN. DON'T LIKE SMUT. OR A SOFT STAN WHO DOESN'T READ SMUT. 

Yuta happened to be in a poly-relationship with his best friends and room-mates. WinWin and Taeil. He loved them both with all his heart could give. 

At the moment Taeil had happened to be out of the NCT dorms, because he wanted to grab some food with Johnny. WinWin was in the shower, as he had been at dance practice. The rest of NCT was either at dance practice or they was hanging out somewhere. 

Yuta happened to be in his bedroom, sitting on his laptop. He was scrolling through movies to watch, deciding to put some Hentai on, he forgot that WinWin would come out of the shower in about 20 minutes, as the boy liked to relax and let the water run over his body.

20 minutes into the Hentai, he hears WinWin turn the water off to the shower, glancing over at the door, he watches his boyfriend walk in. Dreadlocks hanging down his face, and a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Hi." WinWin says, walking into the room. "What you watching?"

"Hentai.." Yuta says, slightly embarrassed. WinWin shrugs, and gets his clothes on. Yuta looks away and back at the Hentai on the screen. 

Once WinWin was dressed, he climbed onto Yuta's bed and laid in Yuta's lap. Yuta smiled, stroking his boyfriends hair gently. Looking down at him, and back at the Hentai. WinWin was slightly turned on by Yuta and the Hentai. But didn't say anything. 

No longer than 16 minutes later, Taeil walked into the room. "Do you two want to come join us.. What you watching?" He trailed off midsentence, instead asking a question. 

"Ahhhh, erm... nothing." Yuta stutters out. 

Taeil sits himself down beside Yuta and WinWin. Noticing WinWin's hard on. He smirked to himself. "I'll text the boys and say I've come to hang out with you guys instead, saying that Yuta's sick." 

Yuta just shrugged. "Why not just tell them you want to hang out with us?"

"Because they might think we're doing something dirty." Taeil said, glancing at WinWin, who had light blush on his face. 

Yuta shrugged again. "Sooo.." The Hentai was playing in the background. Taeil glanced over at it. 

"You're watching Hentai?" Taeil questioned. 

WinWin went red, and covered his face. Yuta laughed at WinWin, who was embarrassed about this stuff in front of the older males. Taeil looked at Yuta smirking. 

Yuta must have been thinking the exact same as Taeil, because he pulled Taeil in for a kiss. Taeil pulled away and kissed WinWin, Yuta started kissing WinWin as well. It turned out to be a make-out session between the three boys. WinWin got turned on even more, Yuta and Taeil noticed, which turned them both on. 

Taeil grabbed Yuta pushing him backwards, kissing down his jawline and neck, making sure to leave little love bites (hickeys for Americans). WinWin sat watching, blushing lightly, trying to hold back a moan at watching his boyfriends making out. 

Yuta looked over at WinWin, pulling him closer to him. Unbuttoning WinWin's pants, Yuta smirked, rubbing his hand on the boys boxers. WinWin accidentally let a quiet moan slip. Taeil stopped what he was doing and looked at WinWin, who went completely red. 

Taeil went back to making love bites on Yuta's chest, because the boy was shirtless from not getting dressed and laying in bed all day. Yuta pushed Taeil and unbuttoned his pants as well. Taeil moved slightly, to get his pants off before removing Yuta's, leaving them all in their boxers. 

Taeil looked at WinWin, before moving over to him. Kissing his lips lightly, before working on making love bites on his neck and chest, like he had done on Yuta. Yuta smirked whilst watching it happen. 

Laying on the bed WinWin watched Taeil, and looked over at Yuta. He loved both of them so much, so he was happy to be doing this with them. "Are you okay with doing this?" Yuta asked. 

WinWin nodded. "I'm sure Yuta-hyung." WinWin said. 

Taeil smiled. "So cute."

Crawling over to his 2 boyfriends, Yuta started lightly making out with WinWin. Taeil reached WinWin's boxers, taking them off and throwing them across the room. He slowly licked the tip of the dick, sliding his tongue down and back up. Before wrapping his mouth around the dick and taking it whole. Yuta pushed Taeil's head down, gripping his hair so he moved it for him. 

WinWin let out little soft moans. He was too embarrassed to be loud. Yuta laughed. "We aren't going to tell anyone baby." Yuta told him. WinWin just nodded. Watching Taeil suck his dick. 

Soon stopping, Taeil got up. "Your turn." He said, staring at Yuta. 

Wrapping a hand around WinWin's dick, Yuta started slowly pumping it, watching his face before looking at Taeil's. Taeil smirked, watching and playing with himself in his boxers. Yuta stopped pumping for a second and placed his tongue on the tip of the dick. Swirling it around, licking it. Then he slid is tongue down and up, making sure to taste every part of it. He soon wrapped his mouth around the dick and sucked it slowly. Taeil pushed Yuta's head, making him go faster. Wanting to hear WinWin's small moans, coming from his soft lips. 

Lifting his head up, he smirked at WinWin. Yuta took his own boxers off and ripped Taeil's off as well. So that WinWin didn't feel uncomfortable being alone on being fully undressed. Taeil and Yuta let each other suck each other off, before letting WinWin do it as well. WinWin was soft and gentle about it, not wanting to hurt the boys. 

Taeil pushed Yuta onto his hands and knees. "I'm going in." Was his warning to the male as he lubed up. Grabbing Yuta's waist, he pushed himself inside. Yuta let out a loud moan. Moving his hand so he pump WinWin's dick at the same time. Smirking. 

The room was filled with loud moans, from all 3 males. Taeil was pounding hard and fast into Yuta. Making sure he was hitting the right spot all the time, so that he gave himself and Yuta pleasure. Pulling out, he looked at Yuta and then at WinWin. "Can we try something?" Taeil asked them both.

Automatically both boys nodded. "What is it?" WinWin asked. Taeil whispered it to Yuta. Who nodded in response. Yuta pulled WinWin to him, making him get on his hands and knees, lubing himself up, he gave no warning to WinWin and pushed in. Taeil let Yuta stretch him out, by pounding into him for a few minutes, whilst he played with WinWin's and his own self's dick. 

Taeil lubed up, Yuta stopped moving inside WinWin. "Why did you stop?" WinWin panted out. 

"You'll see baby." Yuta told him. Holding his waist gently. Taeil pressed his dick against the males hole, and pushed inside. WinWin moaned, feeling both the dicks inside his hole. Taeil and Yuta moaned at the same time. 

Slowly they started moving in and out of WinWin. Pounding into him tightly. Yuta's hand was wrapped around WinWin's dick, pumping it at the same pace they was fucking WinWin. 

Taeil pressed his lips to Yuta's and carried on pushing himself in and out of WinWin, as he was making out with Yuta. WinWin was going to feel sore after this, but he knew it was going to be worth it. 

Eventually all three of them came all at the same time. Moaning messes. They collapsed on the bed. 

"Thank you for that. But I have to take another shower." WinWin groaned. Taeil laughed.

"I'll help you." Yuta muttered, his face in the pillow. WinWin snuggled into his side, and Taeil on top of them both, cuddling them. WinWin just nodded, not wanting to move at all, wanting to enjoy the experience of having a threesome with his boyfriends. Normally they did it separately, whenever they felt like it. But today they decided to have a threesome.