Johnny - Seven Minutes in Heaven

I suggest you don't read this if you don't like smut, alcohol or partying or a threesome. Also if your a male sorry, just pretend that your a female for now? Sorry. Also I'm adding Taeil in it for a little bit of the smut, so that it is kinkier. 

Partying was for Y/N. Any invite and she would be ready for it. Alcohol was the main reason, but also to get out of their mind the fact that they had many piles of work for their job piling up. 

Johnny on the other hand partied because he wanted a good time, sometimes he even got a person to hook up with him. Johnny had been asked by Taeil if he wanted to join him in going to a party that his friend happened to be throwing for the sake of it. 

Not refusing the invitation, Johnny walked with Taeil to the persons house, hearing music blasting out, meaning the party had started. No one was drunk yet, as they were just getting started for the night. 

Johnny caught the eye of one person, who seemed to be doing shots already. Y/N smirked upon seeing the tall lanky man they had never met in their life. Y/N noticed a person beside them, confused they watched the person, thinking they recognized them. Of course when that person turned around it happened to be Y/N's co-worker Taeil. 

"Shit." Y/N muttered, glancing at their friend Kun. 

Kun frowned, "What's wrong?" 

"Just seen Taeil, rare to see him outside of work, as he sucks up to the damn boss." Y/N rolled their eyes. 

Kun laughed, he didn't want to insult his friend, but it was probably the truth. Taeil was always the one to work hard to achieve better things in life. 

Taeil handed Johnny a hard drink, "Drink this, and enjoy the party." 

"Oh I will." Johnny grinned. Taking a long sip of his drink. "Oh that's some hardcore whiskey." 

Taeil smirked, knowing within an hour his friend would be smashed off straight whiskey and vodka. (A/N - I am the devil's child because I like them straight according to my family.)

Taking it to a good 3 hours later. The house was packed, everyone was dancing, grinding, drinking, snogging. Johnny was smashed and making out with some random girl, when Taeil grabbed his arm and pulled him with him to a room upstairs. 

"Where we going?" Johnny asked.

"Upstairs to play a game." Taeil told him. 

Once there was plenty of people Kun had everyone sat down. 

"Alright, we're going to play seven minutes in heaven. Everyone has to write their name down on a slip of paper, and we all put it in a hat, and then someone has to pick a name out first, and we throw it away after so they don't have to play again if they don't want too. Also there is a closest just across the hall" Kun explained. 

Everyone wrote their name down, folding it and chucking it into the hat. It slowly went around, but eventually got to Johnny. He closed his eyes and slipped his hand into the hand, moving it around and pulled out a slip of paper. Opening his eyes, he unfolds it. "Y/N." He looks around, whilst standing up. 

Blushing, Y/N stands up. Johnny recognized the person immediately. He smirks and takes their hand, leading them to the closet. Pushing them in. 

Once the door was shut and locked, Johnny presses his lips against theirs wasting no time at all. Y/N decided to kiss back, probably because the alcohol was taking over, and making them care less that they didn't know this stranger. Lips moving in sink, Y/N decided to grind up against Johnny, just to have a little extra fun. 

They caused Johnny to moan by doing this, Johnny was getting turned on by this. Y/N just smirked, feeling Johnny's friend get hard. They continued making out for the rest of the time they had left. Someone banged on the door, letting them know that their time was up.