NoRenMin - Make-out Session

The three boys had been invited to an NCT 127 party. That was exclusively for adults. Chenle and Jisung wasn't allowed to the party because they was younger than the other boys. Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun had been told they hadn't been allowed to join the explicit spin the bottle games. 

Haechan and Mark decided to join Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin, to keep them company. Well Haechan and Mark hadn't been allowed to the join game either. So they decided to play truth or dare. 

"Na Jaemin. Truth or dare." Mark said. 

"Dare." Jaemin looked at Mark.

"I dare you too...  Kiss Ten-hyung, tell us Taeyong's reaction." Mark said with a devilish smirk.

Everyone oohed, as Jaemin got up to do the dare. They were all in the kitchen, whereas the adults were in the living room. Jaemin looked around, making eye-contact with Ten. Blushing lightly he walked over to Tenand pressed his lips to the older boys. Figuring it was a dare, Ten kissed back. 

"NA JAEMIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Taeyong screamed. 

Pulling away, Jaemin went red. "Sorry Taeyong-hyung." 

Taeyong stood there giving Jaemin the death glare. He was shocked that the boy would do such a thing. "What possessed you to kiss my boyfriend?"

Jaemin looking like he was going to cry, stuttered out, "S-sorry, h-hyung. M-Mark dared me to kiss Ten-hyung.. f-for your r-reaction."

Arms folded over his chest, Taeyong stood there, not knowing whether to laugh or comfort the boy. Jaemin looked terrified of him. Normally Jaemin was calm and didn't cry. But this was one of the rare occasions, when Taeyong actually scared him. 

Leaving the room and retreating to safety of his 4 best friends in the kitchen. He tried cooling himself down by waving his hands to his face. 

"So." Haechan said with a smirk.

"How did it go?" Renjun asked. 

"It went.. terrifying. Taeyong-hyung is terrifying." Jaemin said, looking at the ground. Jeno smiled at the boy, before getting up and hugging him gently. 

The game carried on, the dares getting funnier, the truths getting wilder. Hell even the dares were getting wild. The boys were creating a ruckus and enjoying making each others secrets spill and ruining their lives by making them do stupid dares. 

"Renjunnnnnnnn. I choose you." Haechan said, with a grin on his face. That cheeky grin that showed he was up to something. 

"What are you up to?" Mark whispered in his ear. 

Haechan shook his head, and put a finger to his lips. Telling Mark with actions to be quiet and that he will see what he was about to do. He was going to either make Renjun admit his feelings for Jeno and Jaemin or he was going to make all 3 of them kiss, so they realized their feelings. And boom they would get together. 

"I choose dare." Renjun said, feeling like doing something exciting. 

"Hmm.." Haechan pretended to give it some thought. "I dare you toooooo make out with Jaemin and Jeno. You don't have to worry about us." 

"You're not being serious right?" Renjun asked.

"I'm being deadly serious." Haechan told him. 

Renjun sighed, looking at Jeno who shrugged and at Jaemin who raised his eyebrows, as if to tell him not to back out of the dare otherwise the truth would be 10x as bad for the forfeit.

Shuffling his way over to the 2 boys. Renjun looked at Haechan who sat with a big smirk on his face. He knew that Renjun had a crush on the two boys, after over hearing him talking to Mark about it. Mark didn't care, he wasn't phased by what happened between the 3 boys. 

Jeno looked at Jaemin and Renjun. Thinking about how this was going to work. Renjun leaned in, making Jaemin and Jeno do the same. The 3 of their lips connect somewhat. Jaemin was the first to start kissing them both, soon both boys copied his actions. 

Lips crossing each others, tongues gliding across either of the 3 boys lips. They moved in sink. Haechan and Mark just sat on their phones ignoring them making out, because it was what they wanted to happen all along. 

Renjun pulled away, letting Jeno and Jaemin make-out whilst he took a breather. But he was soon pulled back in for a kiss by Jeno who had let Jaemin have a breather. The 2 boys lips moving together, tasting how sweet and salty they was. Renjun slipped his tongue into Jeno's mouth and tasted his tongue, letting them fight it out. Jaemin giggled.

Pulling away, Renjun smashed his lips onto Jaemin's and continued making out with him. Soon the 3 boys ended up making out all together again, enjoying the feeling of their faces being close together. Enjoying how they made each other fall deeply in love for the other.