Kun - Rude Neighbours

Kun stepped outside his house. Only to enjoy some afternoon sun in peace. Suddenly hearing a loud bang from his neighbours house.

Y/N and her now ex-boyfriend Jaehyun, had just had a big row over Jaehyun drinking and coming home late almost every night. But not to mention the fact that Johnny had sent her a picture of him getting a lap dance from a stripper.

Kun glanced over, watching Y/N throw all of his items into the garden. Along with his keys.

"STOP IT. FOR HEAVENS SAKE. YOU ARE SO DAMN PETTY. IT WAS A LAP DANCE." Jaehyun screamed. Grabbing all his stuff into the boot of his car.

"I'M PETTY? YOU ACCUSED ME OF CHEATING BECAUSE I WAS HANGING OUT WITH MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIEND." Y/N screamed back.

"WELL HEAVEN FORBID I DATE ANOTHER CHINESE GIRL BECAUSE IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU WAS FLIRTING IN CHINESE." Jaehyun slammed the boot shut. Glaring at her.

Once he drove off, Kun raised his eyebrows. Y/N sat on her steps and broke down. She was fed up of everyone making her feel like the bad person. She was sick of being walked all over.

Kun got up, closing his front door, locking it. He jogs lightly over to Y/N. "You okay? I heard everything."

"I'm fine." Y/N said in obvious distress. Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "Just an argument. And a break up. Nothing new."

"Would you like me to make you a drink? And we can sit and talk about it?" Kun offered.

"I'm not sure. Why should I trust you? I know you are my neighbour but I've never spoken to you in all my years of living here." Y/N muttered.

"I'm a quiet person. I don't bring many people here because I like my own space." Kun shrugged. "But I'm Qian Kun. Nice to meet you."

"Dong Y/N. Nice to meet you too." She nodded.

"That name rings a bell. I heard you are Chinese? Where abouts?" Kun asked.

"Zhejiang." She said in reply. Staring at the ground.

"Sometimes forgetting about another person means talking to another." Kun spoke softly.

"I don't want to talk to anyone." Y/N said bluntly. Getting up and slamming her house door shut.

Kun got up and walked back to his own house. Unlocking the door and stepping inside.

He didn't understand why she had to be so rude to him. He was only helping. Maybe sometimes he shouldn't be as nice as he is.

Signing Kun sat down, watching his gorgeous siamese cat, Zhenli. He picked her up and stroked her gently. Watching the way she curled up.

Thoughts running through his mind about what had happened to make his neighbour so untrustworthy. She was so closed off.

When he first saw her move in, for a good few years she seemed happy whenever he saw her in the street or gardens. But slowly something had made her feel terrible.

Y/N felt slightly bad for snapping at Kun. But she didn't want to trust someone she had only just spoken too. She was scared he was like all the other people in her life. Rude and arrogant because they was stuck up rich people or just the terrible male she some how managed to find and fall for.

She sighs. Slipping her shoes on and decided to go to his house. Knocking on his door.

Kun got up at the sound of the door knocking. Opening it, he looked at his neighbour. "Sorry. But what exactly are you here for?"

"I wanted to apologise for earlier. I was rude." Y/N said. Getting straight to the point.

"No point in apologising. You was already rude. And it seems like you didn't want to be friends anyways. So I'm leaving you to it." Kun told her a little rude himself. But he wasn't going to let her snap at him for a little argument.

He shut the door in her face and went to start on his dinner. Not making an effort to care that his neighbour was shocked that a quiet, what seemed to be sweet person could be rude. Then again she thought about how she deserved it.

Sighing, she walked off home. To be met with the lonely, quietness of her house. No one to talk too because they had all slipped out from her life.