Yuta - Dance Teacher

I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT!!! I'm also dedicating this too moriatyisdad because she loves Yuta and is one the best friends I've got. 

Yuta was at a party. His typical Friday night, getting wasted and getting into bed with any girl that he fancied. Already drunk and dancing with his friend, Johnny. 

"Yutaaaaa. I've got someone you should meet." Johnny tugged on his friends arm. Pulling him into the kitchen, before heading off to find whoever he wanted Yuta to meet. 

Looking around, he watched a girl walk into the kitchen, stumbling slightly, but she grabbed the vodka and coke, pouring her drink into her cup. Before turning around and making eye contact with Yuta, smiling and walking to the door way. Yuta moved fast and stood in front of her. 

"What you doing at a party alone?" Yuta asked. 

"Johnny said that I could probably meet some professional dancer, named I think it was Ten."

"The name rings a bell. I think I know him. But I don't know." 

"I have to go and find him." The girl said, walking away fast. 

"I'm here for the rest of the night. If you need a dance teacher, you know where to find me." Yuta shouted after the person. Not even having introduced himself nor her to him. 

Turning around, she flashed a quick smile. 

Yuta watched her walk away. Sighing, Johnny turned back up. "Hey man. What's wrong with you? This is ChaeYoung." 

"I'm stupid man. I forgot to ask that girls name." Yuta grumbled. Looking in the direction the girl went.

"You mean the one who was looking for Ten? That's Madalena." Johnny smirks. Looking down at Yuta. 

Yuta looked away profusely, blushing at the way Johnny was questioning him.

"You don't happen to like her by any chance?" Johnny carried on. 

"Shut up, Johnny." Yuta was ignoring ChaeYoung who was stood there, awkwardly with her drink in one hand, looking around to avoid the feeling of being ignored. 

"Get over her. Ten's got it covered. He said he'd teach her." Johnny shrugged. "Have fun. Let loose lover-boy." 

Sighing and nodding, Yuta took a large gulp from his vodka and coke. 

Madalena had been keeping watch out for Ten, but he never turned up. She kept bumping into Yuta by accident and sometimes not so much by accident. She sometimes did it purposely, not having the courage to actually speak to him. 

Johnny watching the two from afar, walked up to Madalena. "Madalena, honestly because Ten didn't turn up. I could arrange for something to happen with Yuta. He's a good dancer." 

Looking up at the giant for a man. Madalena thought for a moment. "I'll give him a try, if he's shit at it. Then I'm never trusting you to choose someone to teach me dances again." 

Johnny walked over, Yuta looked at him. "What now Seo?"

The situation was explained, Madalena and Yuta exchanged numbers, and set a date for the day they started practicing. 

******

Yuta walked into the dance studio, where he had learned to practice. Finding the large dance room. With props and the changing rooms. Bathroom down the hall and the cafeteria further down the hall. The dance studio was empty, apart from the one girl who he was going to be working with, til she decided to stop.