Jisung - Bookshop

Jisung realises they have changed, so he realises its time to mature, and accept that they was children, and soon befriends them. 

Jisung was always a bright child. Always wanted to make friends. Jisung and Chenle were around 6 years old, and they had been best friends for 3 years, since Chenle moved from China to Korea. 

It was raining, so they couldn't play outside at pre-school. The class had to have an indoor break, which meant being able to play with the house, the water and sand pits. Dolls. Whatever they desired inside. 

"We should go play in the big house." Chenle suggested, wanting to make friends with everyone in the class. 

"It's for girls though." Jisung frowned. 

"Not if we play families." Chenle suggested. 

Jisung just shrugged. "Okay." The 2 small boys walked over to the house.

"Hey. Can we play?" Chenle asked, being the loud person he was. 

Y/N turned around with Hye. Looking at the boys in confusion and anger, for ruining their tea party. 

"No. This was a tea party, for girls only." Y/N said. "Now if you could leave, so we could carry on." 

Chenle and Jisung frowned. 

"But tea parties aren't just for girls." Jisung said.

With saying that, Y/N threw one of the cups at Jisung and sent another one flying at Chenle who ducked and hit Jisung a second time. Jisung stood there in shock, before running out.

Chenle ran after him, sticking his tongue out at the 2 mean girls, mainly at Y/N. This had caused a rift between the 4 people. They all decided upon being enemies, rather than just making friends over a silly incident like most children would. But Jisung wasn't the one to forgive someone for hurting him. 

---- 10 YEARS LATER ----

Jisung still hadn't forgiven Y/N. In all honesty, she had moved away when she was 10 years old, due to wanting a change of scenery. But now they 16. Both in high school. 

Chenle and Jisung were still best friends, but Chenle was a year older. They had both been let into SM entertainment, but they did online school, so they could practice whenever they needed with their group. 

On this particular day, Jisung had a day off. He was lucky really, it only came once a week, so he was always trying to do something different. This time he decided he wanted to spend his day reading. He had found a new book shop that he hadn't been to and decided it was a change. 

Y/N had moved back just over a year ago alone. She was staying with her Aunt and cousin Jongin. The Kim family were one of a kind. They was well known due to Jongin being in a new group that had debuted a while back called EXO. Her auntie lived alone now that Kai, his stage name, was busy with dance, singing and touring. 

She had currently started working in a little bookshop, she did stacking of books, sorting them back to where they belong. She also served people warm drinks and sold books that was for sale. Y/N was currently at the back of the shop/library. 

Walking in, Jisung takes in the cozy surrounding, smiling lightly to himself, because no one else seemed to be around but 2 workers. Jisung walks around the library before selecting the perfect book he could curl up with. Going to the counter, he picks up a hot chocolate and pays for both. 

Jisung decided to sit at the back, where the place was surrounded with a warm glowing fire, lovely lit lamps. Comfy seats to be sat on. He placed his bag down on the floor. Y/N came back with a stack of books. And continued sorting them all out, climbing up and down the ladder to retrieve a stack of books from the trolley she had. 

Neither Jisung nor Y/N noticed one another. Jisung had his head buried in his book, sipping on his hot chocolate. Whilst Y/N moved the ladder and trolley. Catching the ladder with her foot. She stumbled backwards, just as Jisung sat back from putting his hot chocolate down. He noticed the girl trip and threw his arms out to catch her. 

Gasping Jisung looks down at the familiar face and feels enraged. "I thought you moved, and would never come back." He snaps. 

"Well I was hoping to never see you again." She grumbled. 

Jisung rolled his eyes, not enjoying the company of this girl at all. He was displeased that his day off being ruined by this girl, that he had remembered throwing the tea cup at him. He still wasn't over it. 

"I'll be glad to never see you again." He huffs. "After being a petty person and throwing a tea cup at me, all because my friend asked to join in. And because I said that it wasn't just for girls."

"Well, who knew you could be sooooo feminine." Y/N sarcastically retorts. 

"You've ruined my day off. Now get off me." Jisung tells her, standing up and pushing her onto the floor. Grabbing his bag and drink, draining the cup. He picks his book up and places it in his bag. Heading off back home. 

Jisung ran all the way home. Having a face like thunder. Taeil raised his eyebrow. "What's wrong Ji?"

"That-That. THING. HER. SHE'S BACK AND RUINING MY LIFE AGAIN." He shouts. 

Chenle understood immediately. "I can't believe she's back." 

"I know right. Like what the f-" Jisung was cut off.

"LANGUAGE JISUNG. YOU ARE ONLY 16." Taeyong yelled at him. 

"Sorry hyung." Jisung said ashamed that he was nearly swearing in front of his hyungs.

Everyday that Jisung had off, he went back to the book shop, avoiding Y/N at all costs. Or upon seeing her, they would get into a massive argument, which would result in Jisung storming off to another area, so he could enjoy his peace and quiet that he got once a week. 

That was up until one day, where Jisung and Y/N were arguing about how pathetic they was and how they both needed to grow up.

"JISUNG. I CAN'T TAKE LISTENING TO YOU. YOU ARE SO PATHETIC HOLDING A GRUDGE." Y/N shouted. 

"I TRIED BEING YOUR FRIEND, AND YOU THREW A TEA CUP AT ME." He shouted in retort.

"I WAS 6 YEARS OLD, DO YOU WANT ME TO TURN BACK TIME? BECAUSE I CAN'T."

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISE AND YOUR EXPECTING ME TO FORGIVE AND FORGET?"

"NO I'M NOT BUT I'M TRULY SORRY FOR HURTING YOU OKAY. I WAS 6. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO BE FRIENDS WITH GUYS BECAUSE THEY ALL ANNOYED ME."

"THAT GIVES YOU NO EXCUSE TO THROW A TEA CUP AT ME."

"I SAID I WAS SORRY. JUST ACCEPT IT. GROW UP WILL YOU."

"HOW ABOUT YOU GROW UP. YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE FEUD."

"SO HOW ABOUT ME, YOU, CHENLE AND HYE MAKE A TRUCE AND JUST BECOME FRIENDS."

"FINE THEN."

Y/N and Jisung were cut off in the middle of the argument, being scolded by the manager for arguing. Y/N was close to being given a disciplinary for causing chaos in the store. And Jisung was about to be kicked out, when they both apologized, and said they would be quieter. 

The 4 of them had to make the truce. So everytime Jisung went back to the bookshop Y/N greeted him with a smile and handed him a new book from the library, suggesting that it was a good book. So he took it, accepting the fact that they all had to be friends, in order to keep the peace. But also because it was the mature thing to do, as they were both teenagers.