Yuta - Return of Superman

Dedicated to RayAndTheKilljoys because they helped me come up with this. BTW if your male pretend your a girl for this.

Yuta was with his girlfriend Y/N, they had been called to be special guests on the show Return of superman.

Now if you don't know this show, in summary they have the famous appa of the child, looking after them for the day whilst the eomma has gone out. And they bring special celebrity guests out to meet them. And they go on adventures.

The reason Yuta and Y/N were actually appearing on the show was because Jaehyun knew someone the show who he had been in law of the jungle with. He has mentioned once or twice how much they loved Sarang.

Sarang sat with her appa, Sunghoon, whilst the producer explained to them on the show that they was going on an adventure to a special place with two special guests.

Sunghoon smiled down at his daughter. He had been given this beauty. And was getting to spend a day with her, having fun and creating a fun adventure for her.

"You ready Sarang?" Sunghoon asked. Holding his hand out for his daughter.

"Yes Appa." Sarang looked up at her Appa. Taking his hand in her small one.

Y/N and Yuta were in the dance room practicing a dance they had created together. Whilst waiting to get a text saying that Sarang and Sunghoon were coming and that they needed to be ready with the first surprise of the day.

Receiving the text. Yuta looked at his girlfriend. "We need to get in our places."

"Okay." Y/N smiled at Yuta. Quickly getting into their first positions. They had created a little dance for Sarang because they knew she loved dancing.

"Sarang, we're here." Sunghoon said, looking at his daughter, who had her colouring book in her lap.

"Coming Appa." She said. Putting the colouring book down, she climbed out of the car with her Appa's help.

Sarang followed her Appa into the building. On the door in colourful letters it read 'SM ENTERTAINMENT'.

Sunghoon held her hand, finding the room. Yuta and Y/N waved and got back into position.

Sarang giggled. "What's happening?"

"This a little surprise. Yuta said that he'd be more than happy to teach you the dance at the weekend." Sunghoon told his daughter.

Sarang squealed, she was getting to learn a new dance. She enjoyed it so much especially when she was dancing with her Appa.

Yuta and Y/N started the dance off slow, before the track started speeding up, with that so did their moves. They moved gracefully together. Working together as a team was something that helped build their relationship.

Giving Sarang a slip of paper, Y/N told her, "We're going to do a little hunt."

Sarang unfolded the paper. "Go to the place where you eat." Looking confused she thought for a second. "The cafeteria?"

"We can't tell you that." Yuta told her. "You have to work it out yourself."

Sarang grabbed her Appa's hand and pulled him to the door of the dance room. Yuta and Y/N followed, holding hands, giggling at the child's excitement.

In the cafeteria, was Jisoo and Jenny from black pink. Joo-e and Daisy from Momoland.

"Hi, you must be Sarang." Daisy said, with a big smile.

Joo-e had a big smile on her face, handing Sarang another slip of paper.

Jisoo watches her smiling. "Are you enjoying meeting us?"

Sarang nodded. "Out of you all, I feel bad picking my favourite but I love Daisy the most because she's a big inspiration to me."

Daisy smiled. "I'm glad I am."

Opening up the slip it said "Go to the place where we change. So the changing rooms."

Sarang grabbed her Appa's hand and ran to the changing rooms. Inside the room was Taeyong, Kun, Hyungwon and Wonho.

Sarang smiles, "WONHO AND HYUNGWON."

"Ahh hey baby." Wonho tells her picking her up. They was quiet close because her Appa had been friends with them for a little while.

Taeyong laughs and shoots Y/N and Yuta a look, basically asking when they was going to have children. Yuta shrugged it off.

Kun handed her a note. "The last place to go is the stone steps."

Sarang took it and instantly started running down the steps. At the steps she met the rest of NCT. Who greeted her, and laughed.

Jisung looked at her, holding the note. He smiled. "Hi, I'm Jisung. Here's your last note."

"Check your bag?" Sarang checked her bag, and right there was tickets to Disney land. She screamed out of shock. "I can't believe I get to go to Disney land."

"Let's get going then." Yuta told her.

"You're coming with us? This just gets better." She tells them. It was 10am, and they'd arrive there at around 11am.

Sunghoon got Sarang into the car, whilst Yuta and Y/N slipped into their seats. Y/N decided to sit in the back with Sarang.

"Hi." She started up a conversation with the little girl the whole ride there. Trying to get to know her and keep her interested.

Once they arrived at their destination. Y/N stepped out, helping Sarang out. They looked around and found Yuta and Sunghoon coming towards them. So they started walking towards the gate. Meeting the members of twice on their way there, who happened to be coming to Disney land as well.

Sarang giggled, watching everyone walk by. They hopped onto as many rides as they could possibly go on. They had cotton candy. They went on some rides twice, because they enjoyed them that much.

Sarang even got to take pictures with the Disney princesses, she got Y/N to join her whilst Yuta took pictures.

Later on Yuta took her to watch a special pantomime they had put on that day. Which meant they got to meet Red Velvet, and some of the members from Seventeen.

Jae and Dowoon made it their mission to meet Sarang during the pantomime. Whilst the rest of the Day6 members waited patiently for it to end before going to meet the girl. And her dad. 

Sarang had spent the whole day meeting so many kpop idols. That when it was time to go home, she had fallen asleep in Y/N's arms. Yuta smiled watching the whole thing happen. He enjoyed watching Y/N with children. He knew she would make a good parent.

Sunghoon thanked Yuta and Y/N for making today special for his daughter. He took them back to the dorms and took his daughter home. 

Yuta and Y/N smiled at all the photos that had been taken that day. Smiling at how they could make a little girl happy.