Three

Hey,

 I have three news: a good one, a, let's say, less good one and a bad one.

 I'll start with the good one, I was wrong, you didn't forget about me, you still remember me, I was so happy to hear it, my heart was celebrating in my chest by beating like it never did before. How do I know that you remember me you may ask,  I'll tell you and the less good new will come with it.

 This morning, at my usual break, your girlfriend came to me, it was when I knew that she was the assistant director of the company so she's my boss too. That was how she intreduced herself,

 " Hello, I think that we haven't been introduced yet, I'm Nicole Forbs, I'm the assistant director of this company, that means that you work for me if you didn't get it, I'm also the future wife of Mr. Thomson the director. He told me about you, he said that you were both in the same high school, he said that even if you're a total borring girl, you're a hard worker, that's why we accepted you here. I hope he spoke truth, you're here to work, so work and stop starring at my man eachtime he passes by you!"

 That's what she said, I remembered every word, every facial expression, most of'em were disgust, scorn and fake smiles. Don't ask me how I remember all of it, if you remember, I have a very good memory.

  I don't believe that you do, cause according to what Nicole said, to you, I'm just a total borring girl, that's the bad new.

  After all these years, I finally know what you think of me, a borring person, but, just tell me why???!! I usually stayed with you and told you all my borring stories, why didn't you tell me to leave you? why didn't you ask me to shut up cause what I was saying wasn't interresting at all to you? WHY??

 Now, because of you, I feel so stupid, so unintersting. Because of you, now I'm pissed off and it is reflecte on this poor page that is crumpled now.

 I'm mad at you, it never happend before.

 I'm mad at you but I still want you!!