Eleven

Hey,

 My life sucks!

 Yeah, you got it right, it is because Nicole was there with us, why? WHY ALWAYS ME??!!

  Can't I just have one moment of hapiness by your side? Isn't she capable of leaving you a single moment with me? Is she scared of that? It ain't like having a chat together will make you leave her for me, no metter what I say..

   For your knowledge lover, I wanted to tell you the three little words I've always been dying to tell you this night, I felt confident cause I was pretty, I usually don't feel that way so I wanted to take the opportunity to tell you how I feel, I told myself: this night I'll tell him and then come what may...

   But of course I couldn't, she ruined my plan.

  But this isn't the worst about the night, the worst is that you both left me alone with the customer to have a moment for you cause because of work you couldn't spend time together and I have to explain my idea so I don't need you, thoses were your lovely fiancee words. Please understand that it's sarcasm, Nicole is far from being lovely, she's a witch! And that customer was clearly hitting on me, Oh My God!!!

   It was an awful soiree, he's a nice man and he's not that old, maybe a little older than us, he could be a perfect boyfriend and a perfect husband but my heart chose someone else.