seventeen

Hey,

  I was so exited today to show you the picture, but I was also feeling guilty, I was about to destroy your couple. 

   I'm not doing anything bad, I'm just showing you the truth before you discover it in the worst way, so basically, I'm acting good, I'm helping but.. I can't keep myself from feeling guilty. I even wanted not to tell you, just burn the proof and act like I don't know anything, this thought lasted for a second cause I remembered my nightmare.

  So I decieded to take another alternative, I'll tell her that I know the truth and blackmail her, if I have to, to force her to tell you the truth by herself, to tell you that she made a mistake, that she regrets it so much and that she wants to be with you cause she now knows that nobody in this world worths it like you do. I'll make her do anything so you won't feel too bad, I have to! I know deep inside that I'm not strong enough to face you, show you the pic and tell you the truth, yeah, cause I'm hardly talking to you about work, you destabilize me with one look, I'm simply dying when we're having eye contact, it's worst than it was when we were in high school, so imagining myself standing before you and tell you everything... I think I can faint!

   You may ask me why I'm doing this cause you didn't do anything to deserve all my worries and attention. I know the answer, it's simply because I love you with the kind of love that consumes you and I might be crazy but I don't have any regrets because loving you made me a better version of myself and i'll always be thankful about it.